Pokémon Vortex
JaymzIsUS

Trading Thread, Brought to you By JaymzIsUS'

1 hour ago, JaymzIsUS said:

Hello! So I just updated a bit after the event took place and ive gotten a chance to look through my stuff so please take a look :) 

also Looking to trade my Mystic%20Entei.gif For either Shiny or Shadow, Raikou or Entei. :)

What can you offer for my Arceus, Regigigas, Zapdos x3, Shadow Zapdos x2, Mystic Celebi, Raikou, Kyogre, 

all i  want out of those is mystic celebi, i am willing to go 1:1 with unique legis

Did i misread the thread? Are those the pokes you are offering or looking for at the top of the thread? Zapdos etc

(P.s How do you add image of pokemon instead of text? New to forums lol)

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Did i misread the thread? Are those the pokes you are offering or looking for at the top of the thread? Zapdos etc

(P.s How do you add image of pokemon instead of text? New to forums lol)

the top part is what i am offering, starting with a red heading (just added that) and then my wishlist is seperated by another red heading (also just added) 

also to add pokes images, while youre typing you may see at the top bar where you can change your font and stuff, one of the little buttons is a pokeball, and you can click on it and type in the pokemon with correct puncuation like "Shiny Xerneas (Active)" shows up as" Shiny Xerneas (Active)where "shiny xerneas active" shows up as: shiny xerneas active 

You can also drag sprites right from in game or other peoples text and drop it into your text
hope this helps, welcome to the forums

Edited by JaymzIsUS

1 hour ago, Adnan Anwar said:

i want exp in 1 pokemon not divided 

suit yourself. All my high exp pokes are unique legis and events, so i cant really trade those for it xD sorry bro, theres plenty of other exp shops on here im sure you'll catch some luck

suit yourself. All my high exp pokes are unique legis and events, so i cant really trade those for it xD sorry bro, theres plenty of other exp shops on here im sure you'll catch some luck

thankx and good luck to u too