Pokémon Vortex
JaymzIsUS

Trading Thread, Brought to you By JaymzIsUS'

Howdy Welcome to my thread Here are some simple rules:

Spoiler

1. If we've talked about what you are offering in a PM before, Keep it in the PM.
2. If you want to keep haggling on an offer after i say no take it to the PM cause i want to keep the thread as small as possible for convenience sake.
3. Serious Offers Only, I'm very reasonable with most pokes so if I get offers like a normal regirock for my rotom halloween, i'll either just outright ignore you if you're lucky, or laugh coldly at you and tell other people about how annoying you are.
4. Keep it cool, no room for arguing, and i'll probably win anyways :) 
5.  I don't mind double posting personally, but i know the admins hate it so just keep it low on that once or twice isn't an issue to me, but it's not also up to me what happens with those posts so keep that in mind.

Rates:    

Spoiler

Normal Legis: 1 for 1 in almost all cases (exluding Giratina, and Arceus). Unique Legis: 1 for 1 in almost all cases. I'd be willing to trade 2-3 of the normal legis (not arceus) posted here for most unique legis. I would not like to trade my Unique Legis for just bulk normals at the moment.  
EVENTS FOR EVENTS IN MOST CASES but if you got some sick Marmalade to offer feel free to do so.
The wishlist is not a must on all offers, but if you stick with the wishlist you'll get some major brownie points from me, but feel free to offer anything I Do not have

UFT at the moment is:

FULL SETS(Only willing to trade as a set):

Spoiler

Miltank.gifMetallic%20Miltank.gifDark%20Miltank.gifMystic%20Miltank.gifShiny%20Miltank.gifShadow%20Miltank.gif
Shuckle.gifMetallic%20Shuckle.gifDark%20Shuckle.gifMystic%20Shuckle.gifShiny%20Shuckle.gifShadow%20Shuckle.gif
Zapdos.gifMetallic%20Zapdos.gifDark%20Zapdos.gifMystic%20Zapdos.gifShiny%20Zapdos.gifShadow%20Zapdos.gif

Normal Legis: 

Spoiler

Arceus.gifDarkrown.gifGiratina.gifRegigigas.gif(x2) Zapdos(x2)Regice.gifRegirock.gif(x2)
Dialga.gifHeatran.gifLatias.gifLugia.gifShaymin.gifThundurus.gifVictini.gif

Unique Legis:

Spoiler

Dark%20Zapdos.gif(x2)Dark%20Keldeo.gifMystic EnteiDark UxieShadow%20Virizion.gif

Events/Fossils/Vivillions/EXP: 

Spoiler

Kyurem (Black)500k exp.  Rotom (Halloween) Zygarde (Cell)

Aerodactyl (Mega)
 Hydreigon.gif200k Exp.

(my Vivillon type is:Vivillon (Monsoon)) i also have a spareVivillon%20(Meadow).gif  uft atm

Other Attractions:

Spoiler

Metallic%20Vaporeon.gifMetallic%20Riolu.gifMystic%20Togepi.gifShiny%20Zubat.gifShadow%20Zubat.gifShadow%20Buneary.gif
Mystic%20Gulpin.gifMystic%20Mareep.gifShiny%20Dratini.gif

WISHLIST/What I am Looking For:
(varius including normal) 
Fossils i suppose. :) 
LatiosCelebi

(Specific Unique Legis I am Looking for) 

Spoiler

Shiny GiratinaShiny PhioneShiny ManaphyMetallic%20Entei.gif
 Mystic RegisteelMetallic RegisteelMystic RegiceMetallic Regice

Mystic%20Regigigas.gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifDark%20Regigigas.gifShiny%20Regigigas.gif
Mystic%20Raikou.gifDark%20Raikou.gifShiny%20Raikou.gifShadow%20Raikou.gif
Mystic%20Mewtwo.gif(x3)Dark%20Mewtwo.gif(x3)Metallic%20Mewtwo.gif(x3)Shiny%20Mewtwo.gif(x2)Shadow%20Mewtwo.gif(x2)
Mystic LugiaShadow LugiaMystic%20Ho-oh.gifDark%20Ho-oh.gifShiny%20Ho-oh.gifShadow%20Ho-oh.gif

Mystic%20Dialga.gifDark%20Dialga.gifMetallic%20Dialga.gifShiny%20Dialga.gifMystic%20Palkia.gifDark%20Palkia.gifShiny%20Palkia.gif
Dark VictiniMetallic Victini

and the obvious, like Groudons and Kyogres, Rays  etc.

(Unqiue Pokes I am looking for)

Spoiler

Shadow SnoruntWILL BE UPDATED

UPDATED: Aug. 25th. 2016

On 05/07/2016 at 11:38 PM, GodsWithin said:

I really want that Shadow Kyuremcheck GodsTrading for some stuff maybe my Metallic Mew for it?

Rule number 1.

On 05/07/2016 at 11:34 PM, seth1129400 said:

your 2x Vivillon (Monsoon)for my Vivillon (Elegant)and Vivillon (High Plains)

Well darn tootin that sounds like a good deal lemme evolve one of my scatterbugs and we can do this whenever you get on next

On 05/07/2016 at 9:26 PM, demonstriker said:

your Manaphyfor my Zapdos

Gonna have to give that one a no, sorry :\

1 hour ago, JaymzIsUS said:

groudon isnt gonna be included in this deal, i'm working something out with it atm. plus not in a 4 legi deal. the best i can do, is:
Shaymin (Sky)MewManaphyYveltal
i hope you understand :)

awesome :) I totally understand please offer on GodsTrading