Pokémon Vortex

New trade feed

Sorry about my last feed, i just am to dumb minded to not double post xDD so just pm/private message me please because im not gonna post in this feed, thank you, all of these are my pokemon that i have, offer if intrested, unique legs or events only, if you offer a event or have a event (thats unique) that you would trade for a amount of pokemon i can negotiate a little, thank you ~Diablo210

Shinies:

Shiny%20Latios%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Tyranitar%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Sceptile%20(Mega).gif  Shiny%20Aggron%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Genesect.gifShiny%20Jirachi.gifShiny%20Butterfree.gifShiny%20Cobalion.gifShiny%20Heatmor.gifShiny%20Landorus.gifShiny%20Houndour.gifShiny%20Larvesta.gif

Shadows:

Shadow%20Rotom.gifShadow%20Castform%20(Fire).gifShadow%20Trubbish.gifShadow%20Ponyta.gifShadow%20Kyogre.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Dialga.gifShadow%20Darkrown.gifShadow%20Gengar%20(Mega).gifShadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Manaphy.gif

Darks:

Dark%20Zapdos.gifDark%20Zapdos.gifDark%20Larvesta.gifDark%20Dialga.gifDark%20Keldeo.gifDark%20Landorus.gifDark%20Raikou.gifDark%20Zekrom.gifDark%20Virizion.gif

Mystic: 

Mystic%20Charizard%20(Mega%20X).gifMystic%20Charizard%20(Mega%20Y).gifMystic%20Landorus.gif

Metallics:

Metallic%20Darkrown.gifMetallic%20Charmander.gifMetallic%20Mew.gifMetallic%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMetallic%20Terrakion.gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifMetallic%20Solrock.gif

Normals:

Arceus.gifGenesect.gifLandorus.gifZekrom.gifShaymin.gif

12 hours ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

You can have people post on here. Just don't double post. If you post and see you need to add something, use the edit button. No need to be fearful. :-_-:

Or if you accidentally double post, you can report your own post letting us know you did it on accident with no worries.

Sports, do I need to give you a warning for scaring people? :ph34r: 

Edited by GodsWithin