Pokémon Vortex

Harder Mega Evos

You should make it harder to get mega evolution, I could shrekk every champion with my Charizard Mega X, my Mega Blastoise, and for a little bit my Mega Gengar. I think you should get the stones either by find them on certain maps or get them through winning battles, like Battle Maison, Battle Frontier or champion battles. It would be awesome also to make the level of he wild Pokemon the average level of the players Pokemon. 

9 hours ago, Jigilop Gaming (Jiggaming) said:

You should make it harder to get mega evolution, I could shrekk every champion with my Charizard Mega X, my Mega Blastoise, and for a little bit my Mega Gengar. I think you should get the stones either by find them on certain maps or get them through winning battles, like Battle Maison, Battle Frontier or champion battles. It would be awesome also to make the level of he wild Pokemon the average level of the players Pokemon. 

good idea but this has been talked about before several times and now its too late to make mega evos harder to get as many have their numbers above 50,000 + lol and nothing can be done now

though i would love if mega evos were supposed to be acheived at 3 or 4 hearts happiness . ( u know the strongrer the bond of pokemon and trainer , the better the mega evolution :D:P ) 

On 11/13/2016 at 8:00 AM, Jigilop Gaming (Jiggaming) said:

IMPOSSIBLE

People won't be trying to find some stone that you'll probably never find. Already, you cannot use the same stone for 2 pokes.

In the anime/manga, they can use 1 stone for probably 5 pokes

Once you have unlocked leggies, you can find high leveled pokes.

But a +1 for @sportsandmusic69

Edited by The Only Human