Experience Training Center (Update)

ferradorandre

@bilal.anwar my rates for what i want right now.

Dark ArceusMystic ArceusShadow ArceusShiny Arceus - 450,000 for each one, if you offer all 4 of them i'll do 2,000,000.

Metallic AzelfMystic AzelfShadow AzelfShiny Azelf- 400,000 for each one, if you offer all 4 of them i'll do 1,800,000

Mystic ArticunoShadow Articuno- 400,000 for each one, if you offer them both i'll do 900,000

Dark Aerodactyl (Mega)Mystic Aerodactyl (Mega)Shiny Aerodactyl (Mega)- 550,000 for each one, if you offer all 3 of them i'll do 2,000,000

@ferradorandre  i want u to train 2.5 million exp on this poke : Dark%20Shinx.gifu can evolve it and change attacks if u want to , i have to offer :

aggron set = 1 million exp

aipom set = 1.5 million exp, 

if u could add more pokes rather than just adding 3 pokemon in ur rates , it will be a lot easier to pay u cause i want 4 million exp on dark shinx, but with ur current rates i can only get 2.5 million :) 

@seth1129400 good to see you back mate, i don't add more pokes to the rates because i don't want to have more than 4 or 5 jobs at once and i don't want a single job to be over 3 to 4 million. Do you have anymore unique aggron's or aimpom's apart from those sets? Because i still need a few more.

Offer on the unown uft.

@rishivojjala014-2 it's a deal mate, offer on the unown uft

9 minutes ago, ferradorandre said:

@seth1129400 good to see you back mate, i don't add more pokes to the rates because i don't want to have more than 4 or 5 jobs at once and i don't want a single job to be over 3 to 4 million. Do you have anymore unique aggron's or aimpom's apart from those sets? Because i still need a few more.

Offer on the unown uft.

@rishivojjala014-2 it's a deal mate, offer on the unown uft

ok offered - how much time wud it take for 300,000  exp ?

Can u do it on my Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)it already has 260,000 exp. So can u do it until it is 2,000,000 exp?

Edited by Minson Soh