Pokémon Vortex
po08i2

Reducing the happiness needed

Even though it is a nice idea to introduce happiness, it is very strange that you need to fight 200 + battles sometimes to evolve a pokemon. Most of the pokemon that need evolution through happiness are baby pokemon and are really difficult to fight with, maybe increase the amount happiness points that a fight gives? For example 4 per fight, which would make it a lot more fair and less time consuming!

3 minutes ago, po08i2 said:

Even though it is a nice idea to introduce happiness, it is very strange that you need to fight 200 + battles sometimes to evolve a pokemon. Most of the pokemon that need evolution through happiness are baby pokemon and are really difficult to fight with, maybe increase the amount happiness points that a fight gives? For example 4 per fight, which would make it a lot more fair and less time consuming!

No. That'd probably decrease the worth of Happiness Pokemons. I think it's good the way it is.

That way it is way more challenging than getting it done with few battles. In case you find it difficult to win with one Pokemon, use 2 Pokemon - one that needs happiness and another that is level 100 and squash most of the Pokemon. It will still work.

14 minutes ago, po08i2 said:

yes u r right, happiness is mostly required on baby pokemon to evolve them , that is why Patrick has changed many attacks of nearly all pokes and many baby pokes have good strong attacks, so its not a very big problem in training them now  :) 

Maybe they should double the amount of happiness a Pokémon gets per battle for one weekend, like Double Happiness weekend instead of Double Experience.

5 hours ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

Maybe they should double the amount of happiness a Pokémon gets per battle for one weekend, like Double Happiness weekend instead of Double Experience.

Good idea, but double exp weekends are rare. 

Regarding the original idea, 200+ battles isn't much if you are battling on the maps.