Pokémon Vortex

Question

my account has been hacked

and someone playing my account he changed my account please help my last password is 5 and last email is kishorekumarbeerapogu@gmail.com and in discord i registered my account to vortex bot please help

7 answers to this question

Notice: Never give your password to anyone else under any circumstances.
PokemonVortex.com representatives will never ask for your password and you should never give it to anyone who does ask for it.

The only time Patrick generally gets involved is if it was a fault on his own part, VortexBot is not an issue either. Also, considering the fact you said you're password was 5 leads me to believe that you had a simple password that easy to breach, or the chance you gave your password out to someone.

You're best bet would be to start over and have a very hard and secure password. Something like "apple" is a bad password, but "SpORts69#IsAmAzInG" is much better and harder to crack.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, richi00 said:

my account has been hacked

and someone playing my account he changed my account please help my last password is 5 and last email is kishorekumarbeerapogu@gmail.com and in discord i registered my account to vortex bot please help

To make people believe you, you must post some proof, prehaps a Screenshot of the chat.

How did all this happen?

Did you give your password out to someone?

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

To make people believe you, you must post some proof, prehaps a Screenshot of the chat.

How did all this happen?

Did you give your password out to someone?

NO i didnt of which chat

Just now, richi00 said:

NO i didnt of which chat

Then, how can your Account be "hacked"/scammed? 

Perhaps, that was becuase of the Easy Password?

1 minute ago, richi00 said:

yes

only 1 letter

to whom i should say

• No proof.
  • No Witness.
  • Not even a strong password.

There isn't any Proof. So, nobody can believe you.

It's just like a User comes up and says " Hey, Blackbeardt is my ign, someone scammed it and it's password was 8 ." Who'll believe.

No witness to prove that you're telling the truth.

Okay...Even if we agree that you're scammed, it's clearly your fault. People have been advised not to keep a Weak Password. 

Still, nobody would believe you're scammed.

Any proof?