Pokémon Vortex
dropthat

Trading Request!

Before I am gonna explain: Patrick,I know you are busy,So this can be a future addition....

In this Case i am gonna Take my trade:

I gave Giratina (Origin)Solgaleofor a Arceus (Fairy)

I waited for 4 months, he was not a Inactive player.

Then he declined (Cruelly :( )

Let's Say, these are the pokemon he was looking for : Volcanion

So instead of me offering again, there could be a system where an user could say what he is looking for.

That would be easy to find and offer what that person wants.

Thanks,

~dropthat ^_^

Now u r talking about the GTS (Global Trade System ) in many pokemon games specialy Alpha Saphire..i have used this feature a hel load of times .. We keep a pokemon for trade in the GTS and mention what we want ,
EXAMPLE- X put's Volcanion for trade and mentions that he wants a Magearna  of level 30-40 for it . Now Y types "Volcanion " in the search pokemon bar , and out of the list he see's X's volcanion  , he then offers Magearna of level 30-40 for it and instantly gets the Volcanion even if X is not active !! 

yes it is a god idea , but not so usefull for vortex as X can just put his volcanion for trade , then Y can offer something , X can decline it and msg him that he needs a Magearna , as simple as that :)
(dosent everything look more apealling when typped in color !! :P )

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Are you talking about a in game message system where you can ask what the other person wants? 

No,It can be Pre-Specified.

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Now u r talking about the GTS (Global Trade System ) in many pokemon games specialy Alpha Saphire..i have used this feature a hel load of times .. We keep a pokemon for trade in the GTS and mention what we want ,
EXAMPLE- X put's Volcanion for trade and mentions that he wants a Magearna  of level 30-40 for it . Now Y types "Volcanion " in the search pokemon bar , and out of the list he see's X's volcanion  , he then offers Magearna of level 30-40 for it and instantly gets the Volcanion even if X is not active !! 

yes it is a god idea , but not so usefull for vortex as X can just put his volcanion for trade , then Y can offer something , X can decline it and msg him that he needs a Magearna , as simple as that :)
(dosent everything look more apealling when typped in color !! :P )

I know,Some people maybe busy,Just checking on offer,So yeah,It would make more sense.