Pokémon Vortex
lrichards92

New and improved exp training

1 hour ago, dropthat said:

Aldready? Man youre the guy :P

haha thanks I had 2 to train to 3 hearts so once they were at 100 I just went on a sidequest frenzy with them :P

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok i have offered - instead of the Shadow%20Swablu.gifi gave a Metallic%20Larvesta.gifsorry :(

hey that cool buddy I needed the metallic larvester

11 minutes ago, lrichards92 said:

haha thanks I had 2 to train to 3 hearts so once they were at 100 I just went on a sidequest frenzy with them :P

hey that cool buddy I needed the metallic larvester

Offered :P 

15 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want you to train myShadow%20Chansey.gif to 3 hearts forShiny SteelixShiny Golem Shiny PidgeotMetallic%20Pignite.gifShiny%20Zoroark.gif-- i know u take 7-8 pokemon for traing 3 hearts but i am giving unique starters and final evolutions
and
WUD U TRAIN THE Shadow Buneary to 3 hearts for my Shiny%20Lucario%20(Mega).gifwith 3 hearts and 300,000 exp ?

For the chansey I will need 1 more unique and for buneary id need 2 more uniques deal?

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:25 AM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want you to train myShadow%20Chansey.gif to 3 hearts forShiny SteelixShiny Golem Shiny PidgeotMetallic%20Pignite.gifShiny%20Zoroark.gif-- i know u take 7-8 pokemon for traing 3 hearts but i am giving unique starters and final evolutions
and
WUD U TRAIN THE Shadow Buneary to 3 hearts for my Shiny%20Lucario%20(Mega).gifwith 3 hearts and 300,000 exp ?

Shadow Chansey and Shadow Buneary are finished and UFT