Pokémon Vortex
jumpdafukupp

Daily Gift

• Developer

Your prize was already claimed on another account using the same internet connection. The message explains this that you should avoid using public internet connections and mobile networks so that you do not share an IP address with another user.

If you have a family member that plays in your household then that will also cause this. It is not a bug and was intentionally designed this way so people cannot claim multiple daily login rewards on multiple accounts.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Your prize was already claimed on another account using the same internet connection. The message explains this that you should avoid using public internet connections and mobile networks so that you do not share an IP address with another user.

If you have a family member that plays in your household then that will also cause this. It is not a bug and was intentionally designed this way so people cannot claim multiple daily login rewards on multiple accounts.

I have no other accounts, and only I play using the wireless internet!
I think this answer is not for my case, because as I said above, I only have one account and no one else plays vortex here.

o.O