Pokémon Vortex
abramkhan

Mr. Patrick. Please help me!

Question

Hello, sir, pokemon vortex administrator, I am an old user. I would like to recover an old account of 2015 your ID or IGN is: haloreis
, but I do not remember the email. I would like to know the email to play again because I do not remember my password.

@Patrick

• Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

• Developer
5 hours ago, abramkhan said:

Hello, sir, pokemon vortex administrator, I am an old user. I would like to recover an old account of 2015 your ID or IGN is: haloreis
, but I do not remember the email. I would like to know the email to play again because I do not remember my password.

@Patrick

I cannot publicly give out email addresses associated with accounts but I can obfuscate it for you and if it is indeed yours then you will recognise what it should be.
The email on the account haloreis is - hal****r*1@m***t.com

Hello, sir, pokemon vortex administrator, I am an kinda new user. I would like to recover an  account of 2016 my ID or IGN is: Lel4life , but the email on it is not my real email. I would like to get my account back since it seems someone got into it and changed my pass.I would really like my account back and if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. @Patrick