Pokémon Vortex
Seahawksnation

Training/trading

I wanna start a thread that I'll train pokemon for you guys. I can estimate about 200-300k exp a day. Maybe more if I have extra time. I work an odd ball shift right now. So that's why I say 200-300k. Maybe not even that somedays. So you WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT with me. If you wanna rush it. Just go do it your self. But I'm looking to maybe get legendaries/events. So according to 200-300k a day. If you want 8mil exp that'll maybe a month of training...So if you can wait that long then I'm good. If I get small jobs. I'll do them first. Specifically I'll train Ghost/Normal/Dark/Ground/Steel. Is what I prefer to train. I will do others, but the others may end up taking longer then others.

If this thread dies it dies and sorry. But if I don't respond here message me in game. @ Gods_Not_Dead 

2 hours ago, yogeshfederer said:

Can u train exp for me and what u want for exp training btw? 

I thought I said legendaries/events. But that's what I want. Or maybe uniques I don't have.

1 hour ago, ShinyChamp123 said:

Can u get me 500k done ??

My ign is ShinyChamp

Yeah but in return what would I get?

7 hours ago, Seahawksnation said:

I wanna start a thread that I'll train pokemon for you guys. I can estimate about 200-300k exp a day. Maybe more if I have extra time. I work an odd ball shift right now. So that's why I say 200-300k. Maybe not even that somedays. So you WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT with me. If you wanna rush it. Just go do it your self. But I'm looking to maybe get legendaries/events. So according to 200-300k a day. If you want 8mil exp that'll maybe a month of training...So if you can wait that long then I'm good. If I get small jobs. I'll do them first. Specifically I'll train Ghost/Normal/Dark/Ground/Steel. Is what I prefer to train. I will do others, but the others may end up taking longer then others.

If this thread dies it dies and sorry. But if I don't respond here message me in game. @ Gods_Not_Dead 

Are u looking for Primals?

Are u looking for UB's?

Which legendaries are u looking for?

Please when creating a training topic, try to be specific and clear in what u want! List which legendaries/events u are wanting.

13 minutes ago, unknown_citizen said:

Are u looking for Primals?

Are u looking for UB's?

Which legendaries are u looking for?

Please when creating a training topic, try to be specific and clear in what u want! List which legendaries/events u are wanting.

Any and everything, it's why I didn't list. I don't care if I get doubles.  Doubles mean I can either trade them for pokes I don't have or sell them in auction. But yeah I'm looking for everything. Just put in a offer, and see if I accept. 

Just now, Seahawksnation said:

Any and everything, it's why I didn't list. I don't care if I get doubles.  Doubles mean I can either trade them for pokes I don't have or sell them in auction. But yeah I'm looking for everything. Just put in a offer, and see if I accept. 

OK, then.

How much Exp. u train forDark Kyogre (Primal)? (it's a Primal btw)

On 11/1/2018 at 10:23 AM, unknown_citizen said:

I prefer the Exp. on myShiny Lairon. It's a steel-type poke...

Alright, I'll try my best to get done ASAP. Like I said you will have to be patient. I mainly train 200-300k a day. Sometimes I may not even get to. So just roughly estimating if I do at least 200k a day. That's about a month if you can wait that long...If so I got a poke uft on Gods_Not_Dead

@unknown_citizen Hey I'm not going to do it. I put it uft...Sorry...Just thought about it and don't know why I'd even do this...Thought it was a great idea. But no...

This thread is now closed due to laziness...

Edited by Seahawksnation
No further comments, thread is closed...