Community Trading Thread

Chris_

3 hours ago, pokemonjewelrydesign said:

Check out our Pokemon Pikachu with Poke ball designed necklace, Pandora charm.

I didn't post the video and final design link here because I'm not sure of the forum posting policy. I will follow up by posting the video and link here if you guys like it.

pikachu-pokemon-pandora-fit-charm-925-stpikachu-pokemon-pandora-fit-charm-925-stpikachu-pokemon-pandora-fit-charm-925-stb9d0d8a2d18abff8a7fb783c17f4e76e_1080x.j

why gold not yellow? looks odd...

lf eevees-all variants (ign alysha_xx)

i have rares & legends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: suspect 

Don’t really play no-more looking to get rid of my account so pm me with offer if interested 

17 hours ago, suspect said:

IGN: suspect 

Don’t really play no-more looking to get rid of my account so pm me with offer if interested 

Check my Pokémon 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for any member of the Blaziken line (no matter what form whether it be shiny, shadow, etc)

I offer various forms of pokemon, but what you will recive varies on what is given.

6 minutes ago, TunaXD said:

Looking for any member of the Blaziken line (no matter what form whether it be shiny, shadow, etc)

I offer various forms of pokemon, but what you will recive varies on what is given.

As I am new to this game I do not have more exlcusive pokemon such as shiny legendaries, event pokemon, etc. I only possess more basic pokemon such as dark noibat, metallic kangaskan, shiny scyther, etc.