Pokémon Vortex
DannyV

twixeros trade thread

14 hours ago, DannyV said:

I Dont HAVE Mystic Giratina Bro Sorry About That BUT I Offered EVERYTHING Else :) 

Ok thanks dude :D

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Do u need a shadow kyurem ?? How many shadow legends can u give ??

^^ offer only valid if the kyurem event 's still running after maintenance  !!!!

Like 6 or 7 if the event is still running just give me a list of the ones u want 

On 9 June 2016 at 8:20 AM, Alan Solis said:

Accepted!

Shadow SpearowShadow TorchicShadow WhismurShadow WingullShadow Woobatfor Mystic Shaymin?

Shadow WurmpleShiny MisdreavusShiny Nidoran (M)Shiny SableyeShiny Duskullfor Shiny Lugia?

I am sorry Danny or twixero for commenting on your post for my personal gain. @Alan Solis I saw that you were looking for uniques. I have some you might be interested in. Please

after the maintenance  can you check my acc - Alex777 and tell me what you want? Also , @DannyV , I have many shiny uniques you may be interested in. 

7 hours ago, Argie13 said:

Curious since you think shiny groudon, rayquaza, etc are worth more (Iagree) what do you value those at?

Honestly I was trading those for a million exp each but if we are talking legendary pokemon I would only trade them for something as rare or it has to be one of those pokemon high in demand in the game like shiny arceus, shiny rayquaza, shiny groudon, shiny mewtwo those are the pokemon that are high in demand so I would only trade those 4 legends with each other I don't know if I'm making sense lol for example ( my shiny rayquaza for ur shiny groudon, or my shiny groudon for ur shiny mewtwo, or my shiny mewtwo for ur shiny rayquaza etc etc etc... I rate them like that only because they are the most wanted ones but other people may rate them differently... I would trade them also for like 3 shadow unique legends most preferably or 2 shiny ones... :) people may disagree with me or people may agree but that's just how I base my rates 

Edited by DannyV

On June 18, 2016 at 9:34 AM, DannyV said:

Honestly I was trading those for a million exp each but if we are talking legendary pokemon I would only trade them for something as rare or it has to be one of those pokemon high in demand in the game like shiny arceus, shiny rayquaza, shiny groudon, shiny mewtwo those are the pokemon that are high in demand so I would only trade those 4 legends with each other I don't know if I'm making sense lol for example ( my shiny rayquaza for ur shiny groudon, or my shiny groudon for ur shiny mewtwo, or my shiny mewtwo for ur shiny rayquaza etc etc etc... I rate them like that only because they are the most wanted ones but other people may rate them differently... I would trade them also for like 3 shadow unique legends most preferably or 2 shiny ones... :) people may disagree with me or people may agree but that's just how I base my rates 

Lol I've got the same exact rate, million sounds bout right for something like that. Cause yeah they're as rare as their dark, mystic, etc versions, but the demand is so much higher

i am surprised you don't rate say a shadow rayquaza higher than a "normal" shadow legend. Cause again, I think the demand is higher

Long time no trade :)

I need these SHADOW pokemon :-

abra , aipom , basculin red , castform , castform water , flabebe orange , 2 furfrou , krabby , meditite , minun , plusle , ponyta, sableye , sawk , scythed , skitty , slugma , solrock , spinark , unown D.

these 21 + 1 shadow moltress for 

my Normal Mewtwo of 2 million exp ???

2 hours ago, Argie13 said:

Lol I've got the same exact rate, million sounds bout right for something like that. Cause yeah they're as rare as their dark, mystic, etc versions, but the demand is so much higher

i am surprised you don't rate say a shadow rayquaza higher than a "normal" shadow legend. Cause again, I think the demand is higher

Well it all depends bro but yes it should be with a higher rate but just do to the fact that alot of people want the shiny ones is why I rate those more than the shadows and stuff and I know some other people who don't rate their rare ones like that some just trade legend for legend or less exp for them but we are all different which is a great way to trade around with people :) 

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Long time no trade :)

I need these SHADOW pokemon :-

abra , aipom , basculin red , castform , castform water , flabebe orange , 2 furfrou , krabby , meditite , minun , plusle , ponyta, sableye , sawk , scythed , skitty , slugma , solrock , spinark , unown D.

these 21 + 1 shadow moltress for 

my Normal Mewtwo of 2 million exp ???

What's up @rishivojjala014-2 :) 

and sorry bro I'm not accepting anymore exp for trades with all the banning going on I'd rather stay away from exp and get it myself lol :P 

23 hours ago, DannyV said:

Well it all depends bro but yes it should be with a higher rate but just do to the fact that alot of people want the shiny ones is why I rate those more than the shadows and stuff and I know some other people who don't rate their rare ones like that some just trade legend for legend or less exp for them but we are all different which is a great way to trade around with people :) 

What's up @rishivojjala014-2 :) 

and sorry bro I'm not accepting anymore exp for trades with all the banning going on I'd rather stay away from exp and get it myself lol :P 

The person who gave it said that it was proper legit exp ??

6 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

The person who gave it said that it was proper legit exp ??

Yea but also known players told me that and ended up getting banned for example clockwork they got banned and they said it was legit the way they did things and also another person whom I use to trade with is greatbunny that account got banned so to stay on the safe side I will not trade for exp anymore unless it's trained by you that's the only way I'll do it sorry buddy 

4 hours ago, DannyV said:

Yea but also known players told me that and ended up getting banned for example clockwork they got banned and they said it was legit the way they did things and also another person whom I use to trade with is greatbunny that account got banned so to stay on the safe side I will not trade for exp anymore unless it's trained by you that's the only way I'll do it sorry buddy 

Ok no problem , :)

4 hours ago, himanshu24092002 said:

events or donation because their are only 7 shadow bastiodon in vortex that is equal to arceus unknown so now can you give me donations 

Hahaha that's funny brotha keep dreaming I'll pass thank you though :P

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I need your :Shiny ZigzagoonShiny VullabyShiny VenipedeShiny TyrogueShiny TurtwigShiny TreeckoShiny Tangela 

for my Shadow Rayquaza   ?

I'll let u know later on I'm evolving the pokemon as of now because I'm trying to collect shiny dex 

1 hour ago, DannyV said:

Hahaha that's funny brotha keep dreaming I'll pass thank you though :P

I'll let u know later on I'm evolving the pokemon as of now because I'm trying to collect shiny dex 

Oh ok how soon can ya let me know ??

Edited by GodsWithin