Pokémon Vortex
Red_Conspiracy

My Thundering Trading Thread

29 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

I don't really have legends that I NEED I only want legends I don't have listed in this thread...

You didn't list Mystic Cresselia Shadow HeatranDark Virizion

Check my trades. I moved all my legendaries there to make it easier to sort out what you don't want.

Edited by eurstin

Just now, Red_Conspiracy said:

I want Mystic%20Lugia.gif Shadow%20Cresselia.gifShadow%20Darkrown.gifShadow%20Heatran.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifShiny%20Darkrai.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Mew.gifShiny%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif for normal partial... 

All of those for ONE normal partial? I have 70-80 cells, so I would prefer a core if you have any 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, eurstin said:

All of those for ONE normal partial? I have 70-80 cells, so I would prefer a core if you have any 

I don't have one sry... And BTW partials are worth 10 unique legends about... Also I have 2 complites if you are interested...

Just now, Red_Conspiracy said:

I don't have one sry... And BTW partials are worth 10 unique legends about... Also I have 2 complites if you are interested...

I didn't know that ;)... Well I am only looking for cores, so if you get one, please let me know so we can trade!

10 hours ago, DannyV said:

Do u take exp?! Mystic Sableye (Mega)with 5 mill exp! Hand trained by me! For shadow and shiny legends? 

Or what would you trade ur shadow black for??? 

I sure take EXP!

8 hours ago, AWSOMESH said:

can i trade exp for kyurem black?i can give till 25 mil.

25 mil its a deal! Offer on red_thunder

10 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

I have one partial and no cores

5?

Wanna give that partial to me? I have been trading with you so long, I only have around 5-6 unique legends left. I will give all of these for the normal partial. 

7 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Wanna give that partial to me? I have been trading with you so long, I only have around 5-6 unique legends left. I will give all of these for the normal partial. 

Make sure I don't have these legends and it's a deal!!! :)