Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Vivillon Trade Thread

On 18/8/2016 at 19:20, Shebang said:

I can do Metallic Vivillon (Archipelago)Shiny Vivillon (Archipelago)Metallic Vivillon (Savanna)Shiny Vivillon (Savanna)if you provide the Scatterbugs :) 

Hi man! Can you evolve me 2 shadow and 1 dark scatterbug to Dark Vivillon (Archipelago)Shadow Vivillon (Archipelago)and Shadow Vivillon (Savanna)?

Edited by Alan Solis

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I can evolve your Unique Scatterbugs to Polar, Highplains, Marine and Jungle. I will charge 1 Random Normal Legend for every 2 Scatterbugs evolved :) 

I need dark, shiny and metallic polar. for 1 normal legend?

My Vivilion Type is Sandstorm Vivillon%20%28Sandstorm%29.gif. I'm willing to evolve scatterbugs and trade off for different types. I have unique scatterbugs that I can evolve to trade off to your same type of unique Vivilion, like Shiny -> Shiny

Edited by MinityGrey

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

trading  Dark ScatterbugMystic ScatterbugShadow ScatterbugShiny ScatterbugMetallic Scatterbug , looking for unique vivillons whinc i dont have also i can evolve vivs to the following normal or unique high plains , jungle , garden, savanna, elegant ign naruto1129

Do you need any Unique Vivillon Marines or Polar?

Hey all! If anyone needs Modern Vivillon I have a bunch (though I know it is common now). Have extra Marine VivillonPolar VivillonElegant VivillonVivillonMeadow Vivillon. Let me know will respond as fast as possible. 

Need Sun VivillonOcean VivillonMonsoon VivillonJungle VivillonSandstorm Vivillon. Thanks for the help. Legit please

Edited by Shadow smoke

3 hours ago, Is.Rar said:

Ign: Israrhaseeb

I Want someone to offer a scatter bug for my scatter bug then i'll evolve there one and they would evolve mine and send em' back be mine one is Vivillon (River)and I need every type except Elegant

I can do that but I charge 1 Normal Legend for every 2 Scatterbugs I evolve

19 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Do you need any Unique Vivillon Marines or Polar?

i need both vivillons except for both normal and mystic polar as i have them already , i can give u unique scatterbugs for them or evolve them to savanna, high plains, jungle , garden , elegant :) 

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

i need both vivillons except for both normal and mystic polar as i have them already , i can give u unique scatterbugs for them or evolve them to savanna, high plains, jungle , garden , elegant :) 

I am doing my business a bit differently, You give me the 2 Scatterbugs you want evolved and I evolve them into the forms and you pay me 1 normal legend for it :) PM me if this is alright for you 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I am doing my business a bit differently, You give me the 2 Scatterbugs you want evolved and I evolve them into the forms and you pay me 1 normal legend for it :) PM me if this is alright for you 

damn i got no spare legends , only singles :T_T: though i got zapdos :D