Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Vivillon Trade Thread

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

u need vivillon jungle, high plains, elegant, garden or monsoon any of these for ur vivillon sun , ocean and icy snow

I need normals of Jungle and Garden. I need uniques of every type of those vivillon.

1 hour ago, starphoenix said:

@Loki I have a Vivillion Ocean level 100, may I know what legends you're offering for it? Thank you!

I'm offering any legends that I have doubles of which include uniques. Feel free to pick whichever from my ign, Loki. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I'm offering any legends that I have doubles of which include uniques. Feel free to pick whichever from my ign, Loki. 

Great, I've offered on your Shiny Entei. Please accept the Viv Ocean whenever it's convenient, thank you!

1 hour ago, corgilover said:

@Loki i hv vivillon continental and modern. :D 

Please look at my ign, Loki, and let me know which legendaries you'd like in return : )

Any that I have doubles of are available for trade. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Please look at my ign, Loki, and let me know which legendaries you'd like in return : )

Any that I have doubles of are available for trade. 

@Loki ok. offered on shiny cresselia. can i hv shiny genesect for the other one? you hv doubles but its not yet in uft :D 

Edited by corgilover

1 hour ago, corgilover said:

Trading normal vivillon icy snow / modern / garden/ tundra/ continental. Looking for other normal vivillon except polar, sandstorm, elegant

man i need vivillon modern , continental, tundra , , i can offer vivillon jungle , high plains and monsoon 

Edited by seth1129400

2 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Are you going to offer?

yes sorry i had to switch the scatterbug and i had a lot of complications on real life but now i have more time

ill do it now from VitolNormals account

Edited by VITOL