Pokémon Vortex
cabietbay

Closed topic

On 8/25/2020 at 3:41 PM, cabietbay said:

* Normal ( Level 50)

GarchompGogoatHaxorusHeatmorLycanroc (midnight)MagmortarMalamarMarowakMeowstic (f)NinetalesTropiusCryogonalElectivireLickilickyBisharpSawkMagnetonSteelixZangooseRhyperiorDedenneBearticExeggutoraggronsigilypharcanineAltaria
Willing to trade for another level 50 common and sell on pokebay for 25000

* Normal (level 100)

MalamarFroslassvivillon (tundra)Mismagius
Willing to trade for another level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary Pokémon I don’t have and sell for 50000

* Unique normal

Mystic victreebelShiny reuniclusshiny zygarde (cell)Dark Zygarde (cell)Mystic Zygarde (cell)
Willing to trade for the first pokemon for an unique level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary that I don’t have and the last 3 Pokémon for any unique common that I don’t have 

About selling the first 2 Pokémon will be 50000-60000

The other will be 25000-25001

* Alolan Pokemon

dark marowak (alolan)
Willing to trade for another unique Alolan Pokémon and sell for 50000-70000

* Starter

delphoxSerperiorSerperiorEmpoleonInfernapeMeganiumPrimarina

Willing to trade for another starter that I don’t have or a legendary and sell for 60000-100000

* Rare

dragonairglaceonsylveondratiniMiloticMetallic unown (0)Lapras
Willing to trade for another rare or legendary that I don’t have and sell for 75000-100000

Sylveon is special because it is a happiness Pokémon so I only trade for at least 3 legendary or 5 rare that I don’t have and sell for 500000-700000

* Legendary

Genesecttapu buluHo-ohPhioneJirachiShayminUxieUxieDarkraiDarkraiDarkraiManaphyarticunocobaliondarkrowngiratinatapu finiMespritxerneas (active)thundurusHeatrandratinilicdratiniceRegiceYveltalDeoxysRegiceVirizionVirizionShiny kyuremsuicunesuicuneKyuremReshiramKeldeoMesprit
Willing to trade for another Legendary that I don’t have and sell for 50000-250000

* Unique Legendary

Mystic Xerneas (active)shadow terrakionshadow tornadusdark yveltalMYSTIC MESPRITMYSTIC REGICEMystic groudon
Willing to trade for another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary and sell for 55555-30000

* Event Pokemon

Arceus (electric)Floette (eternal)Pikachu (belle)Arceus (water)
I just trade event for event (If you don’t have event, offer 10 legendary and 7 unique legendary or Celesteela or Pheromosa)

Sell for at least 1000000
*Unique Ultra beast

Metallic kartana
I just trade for an unique Celesteela or an uniquePheromosa

No selling for this Pokémon, just trade

* I am looking for these vivillon form
You can offer 8 vivillon forms for a legendary or all of them for a unique legend
vivillon (archipelago)vivillon (continental)vivillon (elegant)vivillon (garden)vivillon (high plains)Vivillon (icy snow)vivillon (jungle)vivillon (marine)Vivillon (meadow)vivillon (modern)vivillon (monsoon)vivillon (ocean)vivillon (polar)vivillon (river)Vivillon (sandstorm)Vivillon (savanna)vivillon (sun)

How much or what for the mystic Xerneas(Active)

* Normal ( Level 50)

GarchompGogoatHaxorusHeatmorLycanroc (midnight)MagmortarMalamarMarowakMeowstic (f)NinetalesTropiusCryogonalElectivireLickilickyBisharpSawkMagnetonSteelixZangooseRhyperiorDedenneBearticExeggutoraggronsigilypharcanineAltaria

* Normal (level 100)

Willing to trade for another level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary Pokémon I don’t have and sell for 50000

* Unique normal

Mystic victreebelShiny reuniclusshiny zygarde (cell)Dark Zygarde (cell)Mystic Zygarde (cell)
Willing to trade for the first pokemon for an unique level 100 Pokémon or a Legendary that I don’t have and the last 3 Pokémon for any unique common that I don’t have 

* Alolan Pokemon

dark marowak (alolan)

* Starter

Willing to trade for another starter that I don’t have or a legendary and sell for 60000-100000

* Rare

Willing to trade for another rare or legendary that I don’t have and sell for 75000-100000

Sylveon is special because it is a happiness Pokémon so I only trade for at least 3 legendary or 5 rare that I don’t have and sell for 500000-700000

* Legendary

Genesecttapu buluHo-ohPhioneJirachiShayminUxieUxieDarkraiDarkraiDarkraiManaphyarticunocobaliondarkrowngiratinatapu finiMespritxerneas (active)thundurusHeatrandratinilicdratiniceRegiceYveltalDeoxysRegiceVirizionVirizionShiny kyuremsuicunesuicuneKyuremReshiramKeldeoMesprit
Willing to trade for another Legendary that I don’t have and sell for 50000-250000

* Unique Legendary

Mystic Xerneas (active)shadow terrakionshadow tornadusdark yveltalMYSTIC MESPRITMYSTIC REGICEMystic groudon
Willing to trade for another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary and sell for 55555-30000

* Event Pokemon

I just trade event for event (If you don’t have event, offer 10 legendary and 7 unique legendary or Celesteela or Pheromosa)

*Unique Ultra beast

Metallic kartana

You can offer 8 vivillon forms for a legendary or all of them for a unique legend
vivillon (archipelago)vivillon (continental)vivillon (elegant)vivillon (garden)vivillon (high plains)Vivillon (icy snow)vivillon (jungle)vivillon (marine)Vivillon (meadow)vivillon (modern)vivillon (monsoon)vivillon (ocean)vivillon (polar)vivillon (river)Vivillon (sandstorm)Vivillon (savanna)vivillon (sun)

* Normal ( Level 50)

* Normal (level 100)

* Unique normal

* Alolan Pokemon

dark marowak (alolan)

* Starter

* Rare

* Legendary

* Unique Legendary

* Event Pokemon

*Unique Ultra beast

Metallic kartana

35 minutes ago, ronakcena512 said:

Mystic Xerneas (active)is level 100 and it is an unique legendary so it will cost 300000

If you want to trade I want another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary that I don’t have 

Tell me your offer before you offer it on trade

Thanks

Edited by cabietbay

1 hour ago, cabietbay said:

Mystic Xerneas (active)is level 100 and it is an unique legendary so it will cost 300000

If you want to trade I want another unique legendary that I don’t have or 3 normal legendary that I don’t have 

Tell me your offer before you offer it on trade

Thanks

Would you like a Mystic Terrakion??