Pokémon Vortex
hawk43eye

Pokemons in new map

Hi there , I've just returned to play pokemon vortex when i noticed there's a new live map which i truely love its idea.

Personally , i've enjoyed just moving around in legacy maps to look for rare , legendary or even ultra beast pokemons.....But i wonder if there is still any chance to find such pokemons in the new live map .

Also is there any new added pokemons to the new map that are not available on legacy maps? Any location guide?

Would like to also know wheather i need to be in a bush or water just to be able to find a pokemon or not in the new live map.

Any link for full patch or update notes would be so appreciated.

Thank you ina advance.

All Pokémon that were available on the Legacy maps are available in the new maps.

There currently is not a location guide or full region map. I believe this is so that we can discover things for ourselves. Chances are that in a few weeks time the community will have created a good-looking map that's useful for many people, and a location guide to go with it. I'll actually be working on creating a map live on Twitch in the coming week.

Depending on the Pokémon, they are found either in the water, a cave or the grass. Or multiple, for a few of them. There seem to be quite a lot of Pokémon that are exclusive to day or night. The areas Pokémon appear in are generally very logical. Rattata and Pidgey in small towns and areas around it, Sizzlipede and Rolycoly in a volcano, Magikarp in the water, and Fairy types near the city with the Fairy gym.

Here's a map for the V5 live map

This one by chris has the locations of all pokemon

Or use this one by VITOL if you just want to search for Gen VIII pokemon

Edited by ups