Pokémon Vortex
Nemel

(Need a staff for this one) Discord verification related question

Question

Hello,

Is there a way where I can access to the server without a phone verification? About two years ago my old discord account was verified with my number and sadly that certain discord account has been terminated because "I broke TOS" (I basically said "I'LL LEAK MY OWN ADDRESS IF I FELT LIKE IT!" As a joke and I got banned for it) I'm not trying to be the special one where I say "pls verify me cuz i dont have a number to verify with" But I would kinda appreciate it if a staff could assist me further and help me with this. I need to know certain values of my pokemon and that's about it.

(DEV ID: 721400412670001273) Incase there is a way for someone to help me, that's my current ID. And if anyone plans on saying "Just ask your parents" My younger brother has already asked my mother for her number ages ago for verification so I'm just stuck lol.

That's about it, once again if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it!

1 answer to this question

• Developer

Sorry but there's nothing we can do to help you. If you were banned from Discord, by Discord, for breaking their ToS, then creating a new account to circumvent that ban is also against their ToS which we cannot and will not aid you in.

However, I would like to point out that even if you were just locked out of your account (forgot your email address or something similar) and could not verify a new account, we cannot allow one person to pass through the phone verification security level that is enabled on the server. It is a one or all situation so if it is done for you then it will be done for everyone.