Pokémon Vortex
9876ash

trading some pokemon

18 hours ago, Dark-Entei said:

Your prices are too high. I checked  that I could get a shiny greninja for 250k at auction right now and a necrozema for about 2.5 to 3 mil.

oh then one shiny greninja went for 21 million then that the value right

and one necrozma went for 7 million

1 hour ago, 9876ash said:

oh then one shiny greninja went for 21 million then that the value right

and one necrozma went for 7 million

That was overprice, the prices change and get outdated very quickly. This way I have also seen Shiny Greninja go in 560k pds yesterday and you lost that auction. You got to know about it from me anyways because I told about the auction. I am going to show you a shiny greninja bought in lesser will that be fine? And think yourself would you buy a shiny greninja for 3 million pds if yes then you could buy it rom me just wait a few days.

• Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1

1 hour ago, Dark-Entei said:

That was overprice, the prices change and get outdated very quickly. This way I have also seen Shiny Greninja go in 560k pds yesterday and you lost that auction. You got to know about it from me anyways because I told about the auction. I am going to show you a shiny greninja bought in lesser will that be fine? And think yourself would you buy a shiny greninja for 3 million pds if yes then you could buy it rom me just wait a few days.

oh don't think that you told me about that auction i knew it when i check it price 

and also i don't see what is sold for how much i go with the average price of pokemon sold and most of the people do the same

• Love-dis 1

21 minutes ago, 9876ash said:

oh don't think that you told me about that auction i knew it when i check it price 

and also i don't see what is sold for how much i go with the average price of pokemon sold and most of the people do the same

So you are saying an event pokemon's average price sold during the event will be sold with the same average price after the event? And you still haven't told me would you yourself buy a shiny greninja for that price?

3 hours ago, Dark-Entei said:

So you are saying an event pokemon's average price sold during the event will be sold with the same average price after the event? And you still haven't told me would you yourself buy a shiny greninja for that price?

oh bro the bot updates the average price after anything is sold 

2 hours ago, ups said:

Most of the times the average price shown by the discord bot is not accurate, as many times people use auctions to pay for private trades/exp training etc.

ya but for the most time everyone uses pokeballs for that