Pokémon Vortex
candy_fudgekin

im trying to get rid of my kyogre for at least 1 of my favourite legendarys/mythicals (and yes. genesect is and allways will be a mythical.)

On 11/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, jonah24 said:

not worth it

legendary for legendary? what do you want to give a legendary? a shiny mythical that is not hacked. well i must say that THAT would not be worth a mythical.

go away from this post.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:11 PM, ELITE_PYThon said:

I have a Metallic DarkrownLevel 100

also would you be willing to give me it for the kyogre (i bet not but still asking)

31 minutes ago, candy_fudgekin said:

legendary for legendary? what do you want to give a legendary? a shiny mythical that is not hacked. well i must say that THAT would not be worth a mythical.

go away from this post.

also would you be willing to give me it for the kyogre (i bet not but still asking)

I might trade if the kyogre is a dark shiny shadow etc or another Pokémon with kyogure if you will give me a Kyogure that has shiny shadow metallic etc with another Pokémon I would most likely trade

Edited by ELITE_PYThon

On 11/18/2020 at 10:15 AM, ELITE_PYThon said:

I might trade if the kyogre is a dark shiny shadow etc or another Pokémon with kyogure if you will give me a Kyogure that has shiny shadow metallic etc with another Pokémon I would most likely trade

iweimax gave me this normal kyogre when i already had a keldeo. i dont have a variant of it that is not normal.

but if you want another pokemon i have some shinys

On 11/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, red_wolf_ said:

i got a groudoni can give to you for free

so. the title of this is im trying to GET RID OF MY KYOGRE right?

im wondering if you would take my kyogre for that groudon (yeah i wont even take it for free thats how much i dont like haveing this kyogre when i already have a keldeo)