Pokémon Vortex
nfl0

BOTTING

Question

@Patrick or any mods  i have a question. If a player illegitamitely trains a poke then trades/sells it. Then say the staff finds out that he was botting(the old owner) does the new owner have to forfeit the pokemon even if they did nothing wrong? It seems a bit unfair to legit players that train their pokemon legitametly just to have taken away from them because of the previous owner. I'm  sorry if this is a dumb question.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, nfl0 said:

@Patrick or any mods  i have a question. If a player illegitamitely trains a poke then trades/sells it. Then say the staff finds out that he was botting(the old owner) does the new owner have to forfeit the pokemon even if they did nothing wrong? It seems a bit unfair to legit players that train their pokemon legitametly just to have taken away from them because of the previous owner. I'm  sorry if this is a dumb question.

No, if a botted pokemon found. it resetted to its original level.(100 lvl , 50000 exp)

Ot may got banned & it may or may not affect to new owner depends on situations...

• Upvote 1