Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Surprise Giveaway!

Hey everyone as I said today is the 10th so I will be announcing the winners of the contest. Remember this was completely random you could win my best pokemon or a "Weak" Pokemon. I also used a wheel with everyones name on it so if you think this was rigged just message me and I can show screenshots of the wheel. Thanks again for the support you guys :) 

- @V7xyz

- @PokemasterSaku

- @Chaitanya8

These are the three winners :D 

Before I announce what each of you won @V7xyz, @PokemasterSaku, @Chaitanya8 please write down below that you have read this message. I can then tell you what you won. The pokemon will be listed in my trades my ign is Captaincam1. Thanks again everyone :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey everyone as I said today is the 10th so I will be announcing the winners of the contest. Remember this was completely random you could win my best pokemon or a "Weak" Pokemon. I also used a wheel with everyones name on it so if you think this was rigged just message me and I can show screenshots of the wheel. Thanks again for the support you guys :) 

- @V7xyz

- @PokemasterSaku

- @Chaitanya8

These are the three winners :D 

Before I announce what each of you won @V7xyz, @PokemasterSaku, @Chaitanya8 please write down below that you have read this message. I can then tell you what you won. The pokemon will be listed in my trades my ign is Captaincam1. Thanks again everyone :)Y

Yay i won absolutely READ THE MESSAGE!!!!!

10 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Also if anyone that won doesnt respond to this in 24 hours I will decide a new winner so I recommend responding if you won :)

I replied the message in 24hrs so i will get it right!!!!! Cuz its my first giveaway win i am sending u the friend request in pokemon vortex

4 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Thanks for responding V7xyz :) You won a Mewtwo Evolution please check my trades an offer anything on it. ign is Captaincam1

Thanks very much Captaincam 1 great help!! And accepted friend request

• Love-dis 1