Pokémon Vortex
facee

Legendary pokemon for sale

Hello all,

I played this game about 5 years a go with the intention to capture all legendaries, I however quit the game.
Now 5 year later after coming accros the new V5 update I would like to continue this goal.

I noticed that, because my (legendary) pokemons were offered 5 years go, they don't get the attention they "deserve". (And there are too many to re-offer)
WIth this post I would like to invite you to check my offers and trade with me if interested. (remember, i'm only interested in legendaries)

Thank you.

P.s. I'm new to the forums and don't know if I'm supposed to ask for trades like this here. 
IGN facee

Edited by facee
Forgot to mention my IGN

4 hours ago, facee said:

Hello all,

I played this game about 5 years a go with the intention to capture all legendaries, I however quit the game.
Now 5 year later after coming accros the new V5 update I would like to continue this goal.

I noticed that, because my (legendary) pokemons were offered 5 years go, they don't get the attention they "deserve". (And there are too many to re-offer)
WIth this post I would like to invite you to check my offers and trade with me if interested. (remember, i'm only interested in legendaries)

Thank you.

P.s. I'm new to the forums and don't know if I'm supposed to ask for trades like this here. 

hi i can give you amoltresormewordarkraiorshadow yveltal

i still have more check my account

Edited by Cha_Fey_S

9 minutes ago, WOLFboy007 said:

Bro r u trading ur kyogre primal. If yes, look at my pokemons and telk what u want. My ign:wolfboy007 

Hello,

I'm sorry, kyogre primal is not for sale, the pokemon listed as up for trade are available.