Pokémon Vortex
Omtheknight

Gmax fruits or berries

We should add gmax fruits or berries. Each player should get only 1 of it. Only one pokemon per player can be gmaxed. This would make gmax pokemon very rare and It would be very fair too.

I know you will take this suggestion in regards.

from Omtheknight

• Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 2

1 hour ago, Omtheknight said:

We should add gmax fruits or berries. Each player should get only 1 of it. Only one pokemon per player can be gmaxed. This would make gmax pokemon very rare and It would be very fair too.

I know you will take this suggestion in regards.

from Omtheknightik

Ik u won't say this until you don't know that people want to complete their pokedex , this suggestion won't help in it , so I will be against this rule whatever happens , I will stand against this or maybe even host a poll for this . Yeah we can make it like only one gmax per variant per Pokemon like this we can only collect 6 gmax of each but only in each variant

Idea in general is not bad, but it would create lot of problems as well.

1st: player wants to finish pokedex, how will he do it? that makes it impossible. And one of main features of pokemon games is collecting pokemons, and with your idea it just renders it obsolete. 

2nd: if gmaxing would be locked and gmaxed pokemon would not be tradeble that would make that pokemon generally useless ingame as there would be better pokemons for different things, or it would make them OP and that is bad as well.

3rd: if gmaxed pokemons would be tradeble that players that want to complete pokedex and in general all players would make hundreds of accounts to farm gmax pokemons, as per your suggestion it would be account locked (I presume same as vivillon). 

And how it would make it fair? What makes it fair? It just gives you random gmax pokemon and probably 99% of players would not even use as there would be better/rarer pokemons ingame.

• Love-dis 1