Pokémon Vortex

35 minutes ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

Wonder trade is not ingame, and will not be. Most probably. 

And what about premium feature like beta feature?

Premium players can "test" out features that will be added to game bit faster then rest of players. And thats only if there are any nre additions to game.

But if they ‘test’ it then what happens if they spill the beans about the additions to the game?

Edited by HyperPanther

As much as i know, nothing. As features that i got to play with were nothing that affect gameplay. Last one i remember was statistics that you can see at your profile. Nothing that gives unfair advantage to players that have premium compared to players that do not have premium will not be added. At least i think so, as it would be unfair. As premium status is just bit extra to players that are willing to spend money to pay bills that ccome with better servers, ISP etc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

As much as i know, nothing. As features that i got to play with were nothing that affect gameplay. Last one i remember was statistics that you can see at your profile. Nothing that gives unfair advantage to players that have premium compared to players that do not have premium will not be added. At least i think so, as it would be unfair. As premium status is just bit extra to players that are willing to spend money to pay bills that ccome with better servers, ISP etc.

When I get a debit/credit card I’m going premium