Pokémon Vortex
Ade50

Laven and his gang of scams are back

Laven and his supposed friends are stealing pds in exchange for fossil promos.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=279&height=474unknown.png?width=327&height=474unknown.png?width=246&height=474unknown.png?width=284&height=474unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

And at same time, he scammed a another guy (forgot to save the id of linkin158's great ball bid).

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

And after the bids, he cleared his account (sneax) and passed all pokemon to his other account (drazox). He calculated the wrong value on the first try lol.

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png?width=806&height=474

And transfered his shiny hoopa unbound to another 2 guys too (idk if they are part of his gang).

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=484&height=474unknown.png?width=382&height=474unknown.png?width=547&height=474unknown.png?width=512&height=474unknown.png?width=451&height=474unknown.png?width=375&height=474unknown.png?width=273&height=474unknown.png?width=288&height=474unknown.png

And the shiny hoopa unbound journey to a probably "safe acc" like drazox acc, cause a possible ban to not lose everything.

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Bonus screenshots.

Spoiler

unknown.pngScreenshot_2021-07-31_082045.pngunknown.png?width=444&height=474

I dont know if i need to say more or if i missed more screenshots about this dude.

• Upvote 10

Yes pls help me He is making new acc and he traded me a stolen pokemon and kept my poks with him pls help 

Pls justice for me . Kenzy is his ign Pls give me my shiny greninja ash , shiny eevee and shiny dratinice

Laven created a new alt called Nakz and transferred your pokemon to this account.

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

And transfered back to cod1234 and ashpokemonketchum these pokemon:

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

And bought these pokemon/promo with the scammed pds:

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

This guy is very annoying creating a new account every day to escape a possible ban unharmed.

• Love-dis 1

16 hours ago, Cod1234 said:

Yes pls help me He is making new acc and he traded me a stolen pokemon and kept my poks with him pls help 

Pls justice for me . Kenzy is his ign Pls give me my shiny greninja ash , shiny eevee and shiny dratinice

U got they back lol

i think this has been said enough, but don't ever ever ever share your PW with anyone.

Even if it's your best friend in the world

Oh and make sure your password is unique, don't use the same as your IGN or Password1234 or something like that

But i'm sorry what happened to you