Pokémon Vortex
V7xyz

False Report By HalloweenBlueMoon22

This Guy HalloweenBluemoon22 Is actually UrsaWarrior, He has 2 accounts Pandawarrior101 and Halloweenbluemoon22. He asked geezgod for clubbing the accounts and grow together 

But He told that he can get Geezgod banned ! Moreover he scammed geezgod when he was a newbie and a guy badboyathi too of 50$ . Geezgod contacted me and told about what had happened and also told that he took his Shadow Necrozma (Lonely) and some pokes, I explained that it was wrong and return his shadow necrozma and he did as I said, But Now Ursa reported him as scammer while that poor geezgod said Im afraid If that Ursa will give me my pokes or not ?! He showed me some screenshots too and also Ursa doesnt has any screenshots for his proof as all proofs points out that this is False report as he blackmailed geezgod by saying-"I can still get your account banned" and "I am getting you banned" and more screenshots showed by geezgod to me in Discord I personally Dm Patrick but he didnt reply:/ plz dont get that guy banned hes innocent, Ursa is calling out false accusation and a ban! Ursa if ur seeing this first return his pokes from clubbed account then he will give ur remaining pokes back 😡

Edited by V7xyz
  • Love-dis 3
  • Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

7 hours ago, TobyKetchup said:

How do you know he is UrsaWarrior? 

I know he is UrsaWarrior Becuz Geezgod showed me the chat of whatsapp and he told me too that Pandawarrior101 and Halloweenbluemoon22 are Ursa's alt account 

Only the staff has the right to decide who is innocent and who is not. We cannot assume things or jump into conclusions. Its a very complex case. Me or you cannot decide who is innocent and who is not. We have to wait for the staff. As I said this is a complex case because its ages of rivalry and cunningness. They partner up and one of the partner decided to cheat. 

All we can do is wait. 

Also it would be nice if Geezgod comes up with a report or proof. You are a third person. We will have more clarity when the person himself makes the topic and explains the situation and he can tell us what exactly happened. 

Edited by omg414

17 hours ago, Cryo_Eagle said:

Isn't this exactly the same as what you accuse him of doing?

I mean you don't have any proof either, so maybe both threads should be closed befor this gets out of hand

Hmmm I d rather consider to have both threads to be closed, Moreover I will Paste the proof here when I get the SS Of chat from Geezgod

18 hours ago, omg414 said:

Only the staff has the right to decide who is innocent and who is not. We cannot assume things or jump into conclusions. Its a very complex case. Me or you cannot decide who is innocent and who is not. We have to wait for the staff. As I said this is a complex case because its ages of rivalry and cunningness. They partner up and one of the partner decided to cheat. 

All we can do is wait. 

Also it would be nice if Geezgod comes up with a report or proof. You are a third person. We will have more clarity when the person himself makes the topic and explains the situation and he can tell us what exactly happened. 

I Agree That Staff has the Right to decide that Who is Innocent Or not, But Im Talking here bout My POV (but my POV doesnt matters anything here :/ NVM) and Geezgod is a newbie who is also scammed before too by ursa and IDK why he isnt reporting??

• T-rubbish 1