Pokémon Vortex
inteleon

Offers for my Shiny Togetic (Halloween)

You might say to post this on Community Trading Thread. But, no one seems to reply that much there. And also, I've been getting a lot of offers for it. And yeah this topic is for posting your offers for my Shiny Togetic (Halloween) and please give me some advice on whether to trade it to this or that offer. Thanks.

ACCEPTING PDS, POKEMON, AND EXP

Edited by inteleon

4 minutes ago, inteleon said:

You might say to post this on Community Trading Thread. But, no one seems to reply that much there. And also, I've been getting a lot of offers for it. And yeah this topic is for posting your offers for my Shiny Togetic (Halloween) and please give me some advice on whether to trade it to this or that offer. Thanks.

Shiny kartana with 1.2 m exp for it

On 11/5/2021 at 5:47 AM, inteleon said:

Hmm… can’t decide whether or not to give my Zeraora… I want a shiny togetic (halloween)… but the best things I’ve got are Zeraora, Mystic Guzzlord and 3.3mil Exp Floette Eternal…

If you want Zeraora, we can haggle. I’m not planning on keeping both

9 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Hmm… can’t decide whether or not to give my Zeraora… I want a shiny togetic (halloween)… but the best things I’ve got are Zeraora, Mystic Guzzlord and 3.3mil Exp Floette Eternal…

If you want Zeraora, we can haggle. I’m not planning on keeping both

hmm... I think that a shiny zeraora would be almost fair.

Im not sure if your zeraora is normal or shiny though.

Edited by Tritre