Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

Lonely99 scam case

now u guys will be say, gladion this is in the wrong section. but not actually... its a contest on who can find most clues and proofs bout dis. we can see who all are the helpers of her and try to track em down. clues pls put em down. ( this is all bout lonely99 scams. if u havent read the before report go and check it out) 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

now u guys will be say, gladion this is in the wrong section. but not actually... its a contest on who can find most clues and proofs bout dis. we can see who all are the helpers of her and try to track em down. clues pls put em down. ( this is all bout lonely99 scams. if u havent read the before report go and check it out) 

gladion this is in the wrong section

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 1gladion said:

Sorry I think I written wrong..   

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lol sometimes my mind didn't work🥲

Edited by marri10
Edit

2 hours ago, marri10 said:

Why don't you give lonely99 chance to scam you.  Once he scam you, you can make a report on him with proof.🌚

Big 🧠time

lonely will be surely viewing this topic. 

5 hours ago, 1gladion said:

Okay, so it is a contest, so what are the prizes of finding clues??? Lonely will be viewing this topic, and his helpers also must be doing that. So not easy to get clues and get him banned. There has been hundreds of reports on lonely, but still no ban. So there's no way that lonely will get banned on whatever you do. I don't support that scammer, just telling the fact to you.