Pokémon Vortex
Shardul17

I was hacked

Hello everyone.So recently I logged into my account after 6 months and I found out that some of my experienced pokemon's and event pokemon's were missing from my list.I was trying to figure out how that happened and got the idea of checking out the pokemon's that I bought from auction.When I found out the event pokemon I had bought was there to another person named-hp13 I checked his pokemon's list and found out all of my event and experienced pokes were there with him.I don't know how he got them.I didn't even heard of him before nor I had trade any of my Pokemon with him.I'm stuck now about how to find solution on it.So if anyone's reading this let me know about the further process.Please it's urgent as I have worked hard for getting event pokes and also 1m experience to my pokes.

Edited by Shardul17

5 hours ago, Shardul17 said:

Hello everyone.So recently I logged into my account after 6 months and I found out that some of my experienced pokemon's and event pokemon's were missing from my list.I was trying to figure out how that happened and got the idea of checking out the pokemon's that I bought from auction.When I found out the event pokemon I had bought was there to another person named-hp11 I checked his pokemon's list and found out all of my event and experienced pokes were there with him.I don't know how he got them.I didn't even heard of him before nor I had trade any of my Pokemon with him.I'm stuck now about how to find solution on it.So if anyone's reading this please let me know about the further process.

There are many possible situations in this case:
1) Maybe you shared your password with someone. 
2) Maybe someone has access to your email if you had permitted them.
3) Your password must have been very easy to guess. Use random password generator to generate strong passwords. 
4) Go through your pokebay auctions maybe you sold the pokes to him. 
5) Maybe you offered the pokes to him and as you are coming back after 6 months there might be some confusion. 

unknown.png

• Love-dis 1
  • Sad 1
  • T-rubbish 1

19 hours ago, Shardul17 said:

Hello everyone.So recently I logged into my account after 6 months and I found out that some of my experienced pokemon's and event pokemon's were missing from my list.I was trying to figure out how that happened and got the idea of checking out the pokemon's that I bought from auction.When I found out the event pokemon I had bought was there to another person named-hp11 I checked his pokemon's list and found out all of my event and experienced pokes were there with him.I don't know how he got them.I didn't even heard of him before nor I had trade any of my Pokemon with him.I'm stuck now about how to find solution on it.So if anyone's reading this please let me know about the further process.

18 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

Did you ever give anyone else your password?
In either case, please make sure to change your password so that others do not have access anymore.

No only I handled my vortex account and I never shared password with anyone nor it's an easy one to log in nor did I traded with him any pokes.I didn't even sell him any of my pokes nor he bought mine.I have done a lot of research and can surely tell that I didn't heard of that guy before.

13 hours ago, omg414 said:

There are many possible situations in this case:
1) Maybe you shared your password with someone. 
2) Maybe someone has access to your email if you had permitted them.
3) Your password must have been very easy to guess. Use random password generator to generate strong passwords. 
4) Go through your pokebay auctions maybe you sold the pokes to him. 
5) Maybe you offered the pokes to him and as you are coming back after 6 months there might be some confusion. 

unknown.png

I haven't shared my password with anyone before nor it's an easy one to be logged in.Even no one has access to my email and I have kept a strong password to my account.Even then I don't know  how he gain access to my account.I wasn't even involved in selling or buying any pokes with him nor did I offered him any of my pokes.I am very sure about it he somehow accessed in my account and took my experienced and event pokes leaving behind some experienced and event pokes so that I won't remember it.Please if you look into the matter let me know.His In-game I'd is hp13.Look into it and see there are my pokes.

Edited by Shardul17

On 12/13/2021 at 6:20 AM, Shardul17 said:

No only I handled my vortex account and I never shared password with anyone nor it's an easy one to log in nor did I traded with him any pokes.I didn't even sell him any of my pokes nor he bought mine.I have done a lot of research and can surely tell that I didn't heard of that guy before.

I haven't shared my password with anyone before nor it's an easy one to be logged in.Even no one has access to my email and I have kept a strong password to my account.Even then I don't know  how he gain access to my account.I wasn't even involved in selling or buying any pokes with him nor did I offered him any of my pokes.I am very sure about it he somehow accessed in my account and took my experienced and event pokes leaving behind some experienced and event pokes so that I won't remember it.Please if you look into the matter let me know.His In-game I'd is hp13.Look into it and see there are my pokes.

not to be rude ,but when i checked to see they`re acc ,they were`nt listed as a actual acc meaning no one has the acc hp13,i doubt ur lying but are u sure its them or did another person take them?

• T-rubbish 1

On 2/5/2022 at 11:45 AM, Maisey123 said:

not to be rude ,but when i checked to see they`re acc ,they were`nt listed as a actual acc meaning no one has the acc hp13,i doubt ur lying but are u sure its them or did another person take them?

Did you have to bring this thread back after 3 months? Hp13 is banned, that's why you couldn't find them. I assume it was for stealing this guy's stuff

• Upvote 1