Pokémon Vortex
LoneWalker19

Ideas for V6

Hello vortex developers and players, I am LoneWalker19 and I wanted to create this topic to tell you about the ideas I had for V6. Hope you all like them :)

1. New variant- I am aware of the fact that 3 new variants are already coming (Pink, Ancient and Crystal), but I wanted to suggest this new class I call.. Mirage.

Here are some mirage pokemon:bulbasaur.pngcharmander.pngsquirtle.png

And here is how mirage pokemon will work:

The ability of Mirage pokemon changes depending on the opponent pokemon's class. 20% more attack against Dark. Gains 20% HP against Shiny. Copies the ability of Mystic and Metallic pokemon when fighting against them. On facing Shadow pokemon, it transfers all its ailments to the opponent (if your pokemon is poisoned, it heals itself and poisons the opponent). Mirage pokemon lose 10% health against normal pokemon.

2. Zacian and Zamazenta new forms: Zacian and Zamazenta , in this game, have 2 forms, but there are really 3. Here are some images showing there third form.

zacian%20%28hero%29.png       zacian%20%28crowned%20sword%29.png              zacian%20%28behemoth%20blade%29.png             zamazenta.png        zamazenta%20%28crowned%20shield%29.png              zamazenta%20%28behemoth%20bash%29.png

Zacian           Zacian (Crowned)        Zacian (Behemoth)         Zamazenta     Zamazenta (Crowned)  Zamazenta (Behemoth)

Ps- Pease try to add these in the game.

3. Silvally forms: Anyone who watches pokemon anime must know that Gladion's Silvally can change its type and I really wish these silvally also added to the game because most of the other pokemon games already have silvally forms.

silvally%20%28normal%29.pngsilvally%20%28bug%29.pngsilvally%20%28dark%29.pngsilvally%20%28dragon%29.pngsilvally%20%28electric%29.pngsilvally%20%28fairy%29.pngsilvally%20%28fighting%29.pngsilvally%20%28fire%29.pngsilvally%20%28flying%29.pngsilvally%20%28ghost%29.png

Normal            Bug             Dark            Dragon        Electric            Fairy          Fighting            Fire             Flying          Ghost            

silvally%20%28ground%29.pngsilvally%20%28ice%29.pngsilvally%20%28poison%29.pngsilvally%20%28psychic%29.pngsilvally%20%28steel%29.pngsilvally%20%28water%29.pngsilvally%20%28rock%29.pngsilvally%20%28grass%29.png

Ground           Ice             Poison           Psychic          Steel           Water             Rock            Grass

4. Gigatamax urshifu: Please add both Rapid and Single Gigantamax ushifus-

Urshifu (Single Strike): urshifu%20%28single%20strike%29.pngand Urshifu (Rapid Strike):urshifu%20%28rapid%20strike%29.png

Gigantamax Urshifu (Single Strike): g-max%20urshifu%20%28single%20strike%29.pngand Gigantamax Urshifu (Rapid Strike): g-max%20urshifu%20%28rapid%20strike%29.png

Please add these 2 pokemon in game because this are the most important Gigantamax pokemon of all.

5. Group chat: We all know about the quick chat and messages but I want to suggest group chat as it is a good way of chatting with your clan or your group of friends. It can be like a WhatApp in game.

Please check out my ideas and thanks for giving your time into reading this topic. I hope the developers respond soon. 

Edited by LoneWalker19
  • Upvote 4

I also would like to add something for trade/auction.

1. Could add an option as "Shop" more like a personal shop.

Example: A & B are friends & B is a bit out of PDS, lets say he has around 200,000 but, wants an item/poekmon for collection & A has it & agrees to help B to complete his collection by offering the item/pokemon for 100,000 but, if he lists it on auction someone might bid the item for 500,000 & B doesn't stand a chance since he has only 200,000 so, what A could do is setup a shop just like trade & could see the offers & can particularly select the offer made from B of 100,000 & accept it as per their understanding.

2. Trading pokemon only is kinda outdated so, could use an option where players can trade pokemon for orbs/codes/beast balls/vortex balls/evolution items/mega stones icnluding PDS. This way players with less PDS can offer whatever is equivalent to the pokemon.

Example: A has listed a UB for trade for 1,000,000 & B needs it but, has 700,000, with this option B can offer a 700,000 PDS & can pay the rest 300,000 with whatever item he has in inventory i.e. a code/evolution item/mega stone or whatever A agrees to as per their understanding.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LoneWalker19 said:

1. New variant- I am aware of the fact that 3 new variants are already coming (Pink, Ancient and Crystal), but I wanted to suggest this new class I call.. Mirage.

Here are some mirage pokemon:bulbasaur.pngcharmander.pngsquirtle.png

And here is how mirage pokemon will work:

The ability of Mirage pokemon changes depending on the opponent pokemon's class. 20% more attack against Dark. Gains 20% HP against Shiny. Copies the ability of Mystic and Metallic pokemon when fighting against them. On facing Shadow pokemon, it transfers all its ailments to the opponent (if your pokemon is poisoned, it heals itself and poisons the opponent). Mirage pokemon lose 10% health against normal pokemon.

I dont know what you mean by first part about pink ancient and crystal, but adding another variant is pointless tbh.

2. Zacian and Zamazenta new forms: Zacian and Zamazenta , in this game, have 2 forms, but there are really 3. Here are some images showing there third form.

zacian%20%28hero%29.png       zacian%20%28crowned%20sword%29.png              zacian%20%28behemoth%20blade%29.png             zamazenta.png        zamazenta%20%28crowned%20shield%29.png              zamazenta%20%28behemoth%20bash%29.png

Zacian           Zacian (Crowned)        Zacian (Behemoth)         Zamazenta     Zamazenta (Crowned)  Zamazenta (Behemoth)

Those are not real forms, they just look a little bit different when they use their signature attack.

3. Silvally forms: Anyone who watches pokemon anime must know that Gladion's Silvally can change its type and I really wish these silvally also added to the game because most of the other pokemon games already have silvally forms.

silvally%20%28normal%29.pngsilvally%20%28bug%29.pngsilvally%20%28dark%29.pngsilvally%20%28dragon%29.pngsilvally%20%28electric%29.pngsilvally%20%28fairy%29.pngsilvally%20%28fighting%29.pngsilvally%20%28fire%29.pngsilvally%20%28flying%29.pngsilvally%20%28ghost%29.pngsilvally%20%28grass%29.png

Normal            Bug             Dark            Dragon        Electric            Fairy          Fighting            Fire             Flying          Ghost            Grass

silvally%20%28ground%29.pngsilvally%20%28ice%29.pngsilvally%20%28poison%29.pngsilvally%20%28psychic%29.pngsilvally%20%28steel%29.pngsilvally%20%28water%29.pngsilvally%20%28rock%29.png

Ground           Ice             Poison           Psychic          Steel           Water             Rock

If they werent added yet, I doubt they will in future.

4. Gigatamax urshifu: Please add both Rapid and Single Gigantamax ushifus-

Urshifu (Single Strike): urshifu%20%28single%20strike%29.pngand Urshifu (Rapid Strike):urshifu%20%28rapid%20strike%29.png

Gigantamax Urshifu (Single Strike): g-max%20urshifu%20%28single%20strike%29.pngand Gigantamax Urshifu (Rapid Strike): g-max%20urshifu%20%28rapid%20strike%29.png

Please add these 2 pokemon in game because this are the most important Gigantamax pokemon of all.

Gigantamax is not in game yet. When it comes I dont see why these two pokemon wouldnt get their gigantamax form.

• Upvote 1