Pokémon Vortex
GagingSlowbro

I Got Hacked too.

Hello My IGN i GagingSlowbro . Someone went on my account and gave all the money too the following account ''Deathpikachu'' same guy who did this to Iamcoolboyx. I am very mad right now and want something done please restore my money. It was 45.924.000 And now its all GONE. I gave no one my password. There are so many hackers its not even fair. I will change my password right now just for good measure but no one has my password , he put the money on a Pokeball. PLEASE fix this. 
 @Patrick , I want your help . Please help me. Much Appreciated. Have a nice day. 

He made his account today. 

Only once I gave my password too ''Iamcoolboyx'' but he was next to me and I watched him do Sidequest next to me , this was a few weeks ago plus I changed it after.  PLEASE take action soon

PLEASE cancel the 45M auction on a pokeball this is not fair 

@Patrick Please fix this , 45M is ALOT. And I lost it all cause of a hacker ''Deathpikachu''

1 hour ago, Auke1993 said:

Giving your password to that other user is likely where it went wrong, considering they got 'hacked' too.
Likely they either told someone else, or the passwords were easy to guess in some way.

Iamcoolboyx told his password cause he wanted someone to do his sidequests and well we all know what happened next, his main account and another account he made to trade the pokes there got banned so that ended up well. 

If that's the case, then that likely explains where the other 'hacking' happened too.
As with most claims of hacking, it wasn't hacking. It's still illegal, but it's not hacking.

It's very much recommended to never share with password with anyone. This is just one of the many risks that come with choosing to share it.