Pokémon Vortex
Rosseti

improvements and attractiveness

Hello Pokemon Vortex folks, My name is Rosseti, I'm from Brazil, I've been playing the game for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it. Excellent work from all of you, I know it's a lot of work, but as I like the game I came with some suggestions to improve the game and attract more players, I hope you read it, thank you!

*Create a tool to customize the Character, so you could create clothes, accessories to buy at pokemart and move the players and the game more, because each character could be as they wanted.

*Legendaries and ultra beasts, stronger and unique blows, as the legendary ones are decaying!MewtwoMew

*Pokebay: Why take 10% off the trade value? this is unnecessary and makes it less attractive for the game

*It would be cool if you put a bike or mount that increases the speed, it would be more attractive for the game and fun too.

* On the ''world'' screen, there could be an interaction system between players, where you could write something, and it would appear at the exact moment above the character

* Sidequests:  It could give a better prize for completing 100%, and also give a mini trophy for finishing, and so every time you complete it, you get another one, to have more competition among players and ostentation too.

Thanks for reading and if you need a volunteer I'm willing to help.

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• Developer

Some good ideas there, thanks.

The only one I disagree with is the 10% tax on PokéBay, it needs to exist to take money out of the game or people get infinitely richer and prices inflate to levels beyond affordability.

Every game with a market economy needs (and usually does) this.

You can read more about it here

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm a fan of the mount idea.
Being able to travel across the big Vortex region in a quicker way would be nice. Having some Pokémon you can mount would be cool for that. They can work the same as a Bicycle would.

I've played PokéOne, which has mounts. That game does Mounts really well, I would say. They're not easy to obtain, but it's not too hard either to get your hands on at least one or two after a while of playing. There's some you can earn, and a lot more you can purchase with earned in-game coins.

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, Auke1993 said:

I'm a fan of the mount idea.
Being able to travel across the big Vortex region in a quicker way would be nice. Having some Pokémon you can mount would be cool for that. They can work the same as a Bicycle would.

I've played PokéOne, which has mounts. That game does Mounts really well, I would say. They're not easy to obtain, but it's not too hard either to get your hands on at least one or two after a while of playing. There's some you can earn, and a lot more you can purchase with earned in-game coins.

How about as you mount on the Bicycle, motorcycle, Pokémon, etc. (Idk wut it is) A map shows so yu cant get lost

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Clemento said:

How about as you mount on the Bicycle, motorcycle, Pokémon, etc. (Idk wut it is) A map shows so yu cant get lost

If we add the map, I believe it should become available as a seperate option. It shouldn't need to be linked with the mounts.

• Thanks 1