Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
  • 1
abhinav9440

Answered Not encountering legendaries

Question

Since past 2-3 days I am not encountering legendaries even though I have all the badges and been poke farming like crazy.

I also recompleted all the badges but there is no change

Just now, abhinav9440 said:

Since past 2-3 days I am not encountering legendaries even though I have all the badges and been poke farming like crazy.

I also recompleted all the badges but there is no change @Patrick

Please help required

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

If you know you have the badges, and especially if you have encountered them before, then you simply have bad luck.
There's nothing prettier I can make of that situation.
Legendaries are very rare. Their encounters are based on chance.
On a really lucky day you may see two within half an hour, but sometimes it can take multiple hours to find one. That's how chances work.
It sounds like these last few days you've had the bad luck side of those chances.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • -1
11 hours ago, abhinav9440 said:

Since past 2-3 days I am not encountering legendaries even though I have all the badges and been poke farming like crazy.

I also recompleted all the badges but there is no change

 

 

thats crazy, well...

it is said that you can encounter legendaries every 1,000+ steps in the same region, remember that legendaries are a little bit hard to encounter. there is a location where there is literally no legendaries to encounter, so if you are in that place. well, its not an error in the game

Edited by idkhhahalol
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • -1
1 hour ago, idkhhahalol said:

 

thats crazy, well...

it is said that you can encounter legendaries every 1,000+ steps in the same region, remember that legendaries are a little bit hard to encounter. there is a location where there is literally no legendaries to encounter, so if you are in that place. well, its not an error in the game

Do you really think that I didn't know that.

I am a user since 2015 and it is a genuine issue and that's why I have put it up I used to catch 3-4 legendaries everyday and I am not even encountering even 1 since 3 days don't you think its strange

6 minutes ago, abhinav9440 said:

Do you really think that I didn't know that.

I am a user since 2015 and it is a genuine issue and that's why I have put it up I used to catch 3-4 legendaries everyday and I am not even encountering even 1 since 3 days don't you think its strange

And to enlighten you I have explored every single region for almost an hour each.

If you've any HELPFUL advice then please enlighten me

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...