Sidequest best mons

SaySykesRN

Question

Yes I’ve seen the guide, Altho I just wanted to know, outside of Necrozma using Prismatic laser, do any other Pokémon/move combos do 500 damage? It’s not really a difference maker but I’d like to 1 shot the shinies too, I’ve heard dark dratinire with v-create does

any suggestions work checking out?

6 answers to this question

Since nobody here answered the question you were actually asking and just gave general (+ bad) advice on sidequests - prismatic laser has 160 base power so with STAB from a level 100 dark Necrozma it deals exactly 160/60 * 100 * 1.5 * 1.25 = 500 damage. The only other Pokemon that learn prismatic laser are the other Necro forms (DW, DM, Ultra)

Eternabeam has 160 base power but only 90% accuracy. Eternatus and Eternatus (Eternamax) can learn it.

V-create is 180 base power and 95% accuracy, it's incredible. Victini and Dratinire can learn it. It does 562 damage with STAB+dark variant.

Aside from that you have the OHKO moves: Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold. Quite a lot of Pokemon can learn those but they're not viable for battling because of their 30% accuracy. I have a slightly outdated list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a81K9Zf0HsyS14RnENTdNtIqd-NrK1X4RbBBe0ZDo-c/edit#gid=0

so yes, a level 63 normal Barboach does more damage than level 100 dark Necrozma

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SaySykesRN said:

Yes I’ve seen the guide, Altho I just wanted to know, outside of Necrozma using Prismatic laser, do any other Pokémon/move combos do 500 damage? It’s not really a difference maker but I’d like to 1 shot the shinies too, I’ve heard dark dratinire with v-create does

any suggestions work checking out?

what I do:

just put in ur strongest pokes and if u can’t defeat the current team, train until u can.

I know it’s not that effective to u but that what I do..

• T-rubbish 1

In addition to what @trash.panda said, have a well balanced team. What I mean by that is have more than one type on your team, like psychic, for example. On my team I have grass, fire, water, electric, and fairy Pokemon, which gives me multiple types to use in battle that can be super effective. Dual type Pokemon (e.g. grass and flying) are also a good choice on a team. I hope this helps!

Necrozma does have 150 base power which does 500 dmg, but with the dark variant it does more... there are other attacks like sheer cold, which does a surprisingly great amount of dmg, but its not recommened for sqs as its accuracy is very low and it barely even hits. but i would recommend using eternabeam, which eternatus has and V-create which i think victini and one of its evolutions have. even thought its not 10% acc, it does the job done in max 3 attempts =, it will hit atleast once. however, u can boost their power with the drk variant.  you can also use fling, a dark type attack which does 130 base power, but combined with dark variant, 406 damage, a one shot. My recommendations are dark darkrown and dark sableye as they can easily evade fighting types as they hv advantage over dark. i think this answers...

• T-rubbish 1