Pokémon Vortex
Shyam52

Got Scammed

Screenshot_2023-05-05-22-04-43-988_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-04-48-500_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-05-12-670_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-04-59-995_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-05-08-213_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-07-41-185_com.dScreenshot_2023-05-05-22-07-09-071_com.dA person's ign is :- picoffeet

He needed a Pikachu (Jedi) so I've just seen the trades channel on discord and msges him that for jedi can u train some xp on my metallic voltorb (bb-8) and at evening when I dmed him the vortex bot is saying that I'm blocked and after I viewed my poke by using it's id it's been traded to a person's ign:- scorpy69.The proofs of em are above^^

After I met that guy scorpy69 he says this :-Screenshot_2023-05-06-08-14-22-867_com.d

I would recommend not getting into such trades in the future, unless you hold some kind of collateral of the exp trainer while he trains your Pokemon. The problem here is he has already traded the Pokemon to another trainer, so I'm not sure how getting it back will work.

I hope it all works out though. 

Yeah you shouldn't have trusted this guy with your Voltorb he had absolutely no idea what he was doing lol. Guess it's what happens when you prey on new people for cheap XP training

• T-rubbish 1

13 hours ago, Shyam52 said:

There was a deal between us that's why I've gave him my poke for training you can see my o.t there if you want,idk that he was scamming me

Well from what I see, you wanted to take advantage of a new person that does not know a lot about the game by making them train experience for you (you can clearly see he does not know what exp training is or how exp training works). Is it bad that he traded your pokemon? Yes. Is it on you that you basically gave away a semi valuable pokemon away? Yes.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Sneezeball said:

Well from what I see, you wanted to take advantage of a new person that does not know a lot about the game by making them train experience for you (you can clearly see he does not know what exp training is or how exp training works). Is it bad that he traded your pokemon? Yes. Is it on you that you basically gave away a semi valuable pokemon away? Yes.

I agree, I mean if he is a new player then of course he wants to take advantage of that and get something good early game