Pokémon Vortex

Inappropriate Clan name and Bio

When I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity, I found a user with a very inappropriate clan name and bio. This user is Rulerp. I don't feel comfortable saying exactly what it is but look at his profile--you'll know exactly what I mean.

I don't see a problem with their clan name. I guess it could be taken as something inappropriate, but it could be completely fine as well. It's not very clear to me.

The profile I do agree with. That's inappropriate, and should be removed.

I have 2 questions regarding this report:

1. "When I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity" - you reported this account 16 hours ago as of me writing this, but player has not been online for 2 weeks.... What did you wait?

2. What has clans name have to do with player, he is only member of said clan and clans name is not offensive in any way. Maybe only some people will see "xxx" as something bad. Sorry if you found something else bad in "BMX Master Bait XXX". Sadly or not, but I do not see anything wrong with that. It may be just my mind is not corrupted.

Can't argue about bio, that is bad.

11 hours ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

I have 2 questions regarding this report:

1. "When I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity" - you reported this account 16 hours ago as of me writing this, but player has not been online for 2 weeks.... What did you wait?

2. What has clans name have to do with player, he is only member of said clan and clans name is not offensive in any way. Maybe only some people will see "xxx" as something bad. Sorry if you found something else bad in "BMX Master Bait XXX". Sadly or not, but I do not see anything wrong with that. It may be just my mind is not corrupted.

Can't argue about bio, that is bad.

I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity and happened to see this person. I think the person caught my eye because I thought I had seen them before, and when I clicked it to investigate I noticed it was something bad.

The clan name "BMX Master Bait XXX" is completely inappropriate because it has an obviously inappropriate sexual innuendo in it. Not sure why you didn't notice it, it's very blatantly inappropriate and may be written this way to circumvent a filter.

On 5/25/2023 at 7:33 AM, Marioipod13 said:

I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity and happened to see this person. I think the person caught my eye because I thought I had seen them before, and when I clicked it to investigate I noticed it was something bad.

The clan name "BMX Master Bait XXX" is completely inappropriate because it has an obviously inappropriate sexual innuendo in it. Not sure why you didn't notice it, it's very blatantly inappropriate and may be written this way to circumvent a filter.

It seems i did not see that because i am not as corrupt as you, so atleast it looks as you see something bad in everything...

and "I was scrolling through the members out of curiosity" is strange, as only members online, top ranking players in global, local or seasonal rankings are shown. That player has 1 pokemon and was online last time on 10th of may.... So you go out of your way and search members in "https://www.pokemon-vortex.com/users" and report players even if they were online for max 10 min several weeks ago...

No, I patrol all clan names and usernames for sexual content because I want to keep the site safe for children. I want this site to leave a good impression on parents so they let their kids go here. I don't like strict parenting so that's why I police internet games for sexual content.