Newbie Questions

sevencat

Question

Hey guys! newbie to the game here~

I have a couple of questions:

1. How does one get Vortex/Beast Balls? Is it from sidequests too (like Master Balls) or is there another way?
  2. About Happiness Points, I know they are rewarded trough battles, but how many battles does one have to win to gain a complete "heart"? Does it change from Pokémon to Pokémon?

Thank you! 😁

Edited by sevencat
spelling
  • Upvote 1

2 answers to this question

Hi newbie!

1. You can get Vortex/Beast Balls opening Mystery Boxes :MysteryBox: with real money OR buying them on PokéBay with pokédollars (in-game currency). Also there is a CHANCE to get Beast Balls after completion of Alola region Sidequests.
  2. About happiness points... after each battle you win your pokémon gain 1-2 point(s), so for 1 Heart of happiness your pokémon must need about 60-70 battles.
  • Love-dis 1

8 hours ago, sevencat said:

Hey guys! newbie to the game here~

I have a couple of questions:

1. How does one get Vortex/Beast Balls? Is it from sidequests too (like Master Balls) or is there another way?
  2. About Happiness Points, I know they are rewarded trough battles, but how many battles does one have to win to gain a complete "heart"? Does it change from Pokémon to Pokémon?

Thank you! 😁

Vortex / Beast Balls come through 

-> Mystery Boxes 

-> Pokebay Auctions

-> Chance of getting them in Alola Sidequests (Beast Balls only)

Happiness points are gained when a pokemon gains experience from a battle. I believe each battle is worth one point and happiness hearts require 70 points each 

• Love-dis 1