Forums Ranks ?

unknown_citizen

Question

What's the point of Ranks here on Forums?

I can understand Ranks on clans (e.g: leader, co-leaders, elitist, etc.) and for different account types (e.g.: Developer, Donnor, Premium, Regular user/player). But, what is the reason to make a classification on Forums??

Also, which is the criteria to upgrade my rank ???

3 answers to this question

I think it's to do with your reputation, which is based on reactions received and replies marked as the answer to a question... not sure though

I have 216 positive reactions, 22 Trubbish, probably somewhere around 30 answers marked. My reputation is 209, no idea how to make that add up lol

On 23/7/2023 at 14:54, unknown_citizen said:

What's the point of Ranks here on Forums?

I can understand Ranks on clans (e.g: leader, co-leaders, elitist, etc.) and for different account types (e.g.: Developer, Donnor, Premium, Regular user/player). But, what is the reason to make a classification on Forums??

Also, which is the criteria to upgrade my rank ???

It's for esthetic or visual stuff and mainly for show how active someone is here on Forums.

And for the "criteria" to up your rank, please read the following topic:

Also, keep in mind that's not essential to focused on Ranks/Points because it's NOT a competition or "rat race", just try to post high quality posts, good advices/suggestions, helpful information, etc.

Hope this help!!

• Love-dis 1