Meltan Candies

Ilovewaffles12345678

Question

5 answers to this question

I think you can get Meltan Candy from doing the quiz on Discord, saving up coins and eventually buying it but I don't know how much it is. Judging by the amounts people put it up for, you might have to grind a bit to get some (you need 50 or something to evolve Meltan). I'm not entirely too sure on that though.

Your other option would be Pokebay and even though it's a lot of money, there are ways to grind and get the money required, such as catching a team of level 6 Pokemon with an immunity to another type (catching a ghost type for example because theyre immune to normal) and using a training account.

• Love-dis 1

You can only know how much Meltan candy you need if you have Meltan(according to me). Since I have a normal one, it shows me "x50 meltan candy". I am guessing that we need more Meltan candy if it is not normal variant. If it says 400 for you, then you will need 30,000 coins in discord quizzes, which is even more harder to reach. If you are going to try and reach that much, all I can say is I wish you the very best of luck!

• Love-dis 1

Getting Meltan candies is not easy in any ways. In game, there are less Melmetal (evolved form of Meltan using Meltan candies) than Scyther (Halloween) except for the shadow variant. If you are looking to get Meltan candies from discord quiz then heads up!

Meltan.pngx 50 Meltan Candy ---> Melmetal.png

1500 coins are needed to get 10 x Meltan Candy from discord quizzes.

So just to evolve one Meltan you need 7500 coins. This is a hard goal to achieve (for me at least).

*In short, you need to have an absurd amount of patience to get Meltan candies when doing discord quizzes.*

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1