Pokémon Vortex

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, IWantUrshifu said:

I thought the rules were only for the game and not for discord usernames

Unfortunately lack of knowledge of the rules does not give allowance to break them.
The Vortex Discord has its own rules as well, which include the rule mentioned previously.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Auke1993 said:

Were you informed by someone the ban was because of the username, or is this an assumption?
If you were given any information about the ban, what other information do you have?

It's just an assumption but I think it's the only possible reason for why I got banned.

I didn't know I got banned until I went on to go on the server and it wasn't there and it didn't let me join back

3 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

Were you informed by someone the ban was because of the username, or is this an assumption?
If you were given any information about the ban, what other information do you have?

Quite honestly it's very possible he was banned for his username since its "halalni**achad".

One of the rules is even "Do not set your "playing" status, avatar or nickname/username to anything offensive/profane"

24 minutes ago, iweimax0524 said:

Quite honestly it's very possible he was banned for his username since its "halalni**achad".

One of the rules is even "Do not set your "playing" status, avatar or nickname/username to anything offensive/profane"

I thought the rules were only for the game and not for discord usernames