How to get Scammed Pokemon Back

madraver

Question

Hi my name is @madraver :) I was recently scammed by "falcon871" out of 20m pds and promo codes, yesterday he has thankfully banned but now I'm not sure how to get the Pokemon I payed him for being that it is in a banned account box. It's a Shiny Necrozma and is in the account box of "shinynatu5", the Pokemon ID is #0047263396

Please help me on however I can get the Pokemon I payed him for, also thank you so much for bringing this wrong to justice!

4 answers to this question

On 3/3/2024 at 6:44 PM, madraver said:

Hi my name is @madraver :) I was recently scammed by "falcon871" out of 20m pds and promo codes, yesterday he has thankfully banned but now I'm not sure how to get the Pokemon I payed him for being that it is in a banned account box. It's a Shiny Necrozma and is in the account box of "shinynatu5", the Pokemon ID is #0047263396

Please help me on however I can get the Pokemon I payed him for, also thank you so much for bringing this wrong to justice!

im sorry for u man but his acounts are gone and so are the pokemons that contain them

@Patrick Please let me know if it's a possibility and or how I would receive the Pokemon Falcon871 scammed me out of. The pokemon ID# is #0047263396 it's a Shiny Necrozma I've been waiting for for months and literally cant express how excited I was to recieve it before he took my money and blocked me.... Please, please, please help me with this @Patrick