Project Day Care

iZeus

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Do you want me to offer the Pokemon to be trained (Shiny Bagonand Shiny Froakie) right now or when my turn comes?

Also if I have another training job for you ill be added to the end of the waiting list right?

Offer when your turn comes. :) Also If you add a new Request it goes at the end of the list. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, iZeus said:

Offer when your turn comes. :) Also If you add a new Request it goes at the end of the list. 

ok also can you add this to the waiting list:

Shiny Budewto 5 mil for 5 unique legends (ill tell you which ones in a bit I'm kinda busy at work ;) )

Edited by GodsWithin

9 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Hey zeus seems like your not getting enough business so i felt like you could use some help with that.

Train my Magikarp to 100,000,000 mil plox

ill give you 6 golden lugias

Sorry mate. I am not interested in Golden Lugias.

13 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

ok also can you add this to the waiting list:

Shiny Budewto 5 mil for 5 unique legends (ill tell you which ones in a bit I'm kinda busy at work ;) )

Okay.

9 hours ago, Dirty Money said:

Hey, can you train my Shadow Moltres to 10 mill for 21 random normal legends?

Okay.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

Okay.

Awesome, thank you! Didn't see anything uft on your ign so I've put it uft on DirtyMoney

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Awesome, thank you! Didn't see anything uft on your ign so I've put it uft on DirtyMoney

You are on waiting list. Just will let you know when to offer.

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

My Shadow White to 25 mil exact for 25 unique legends?

Waiting list. :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

You are on waiting list. Just will let you know when to offer.

Waiting list. :) 

Okay, sounds good! No rush whatsoever, thanks :^_^:

1 hour ago, porymon said:

Hi...could you remove my name from waiting list as I have traded my fancy.I will inform you as soon i would like to get my pokemon trained.Sorry for the inconvenience....

Sure mate. :sigh:

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Okay, sounds good! No rush whatsoever, thanks :^_^:

::3:

On 7/7/2016 at 2:13 AM, eurstin said:

Do you care what leggies I will give you? If not, could you train 8 mill on my Sylveon? Here are the pokemon I will give you:

Reveal hidden contents

AzelfCelebiDarkraiDialgaEnteiGenesectHo-ohKeldeoLatiasMespritRayquazaRegigigasRegisteelShayminShadow Genesect

Done Done Done. :><: You crack my fingers mate. It's uft.

Also a  Bulbasaur.gifis uft on Zeus_. Whoever offers first , gets their Pokemon trained. [ANYONE FROM THE WAIT LIST.]

Edited by iZeus

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

Done Done Done. :><: You crack my fingers mate.

Also a  Bulbasaur.gifis uft on Zeus_. Whoever offers first , gets their Pokemon trained. [ANYONE FROM THE WAIT LIST.]

I offered Shiny Charmanderand Shiny Gibleto be trained (sorry for changing my pokes but I seem to have traded them away O.o
)

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I offered Shiny Charmanderand Shiny Gibleto be trained (sorry for changing my pokes but I seem to have traded them away O.o
)

How much on which and can I evolve them?

Edited by iZeus

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

How much on which and can I evolve them?

5 mil on the Gible and 4 on the charmander! You can evolve the charmander as much as you like but I want the gible to stay as a gible! Is that fine?

Edited by GodsWithin

1 hour ago, azuredragon said:

You're training my random one of your own random pokemon right? Or do you want me to offer my random pokemon

Nope you don't need to offer. It's random. I am training too. :) Also it's  Shadow%20Patrat.gif

Edited by iZeus

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

Nope you don't need to offer. It's random. I am training too.  Also it's  Shadow%20Patrat.gif

Okay thank you ! On a different note, do you accept duplicated legends ? As in offering you other normal legends that other people already offer you 

1 hour ago, azuredragon said:

Okay thank you ! On a different note, do you accept duplicated legends ? As in offering you other normal legends that other people already offer you 

I don't really care about that.

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

I don't really care about that.

Alright then , can you train another 10 mil for 20 legends? It can be on the same one that you are training for me now, or it can be added to the waiting list , which ever is convenient for you :)