Pokémon Vortex

Question

11 answers to this question

Dark Sableye mega change one of its moves to punishment and youll be good.... to make money battle against Ghost_Unit with the sableye trust me or any ghost pokenon battle against that account many times you will make monwy fast and get ur pokwmons exp fast :)which u can find on ghost/pshychic map 

1 hour ago, Nick D C Anders said:

what are the best pokemons you can get when you first join? can't obtain any legends yet  also who should i battle to grind for money 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nick D C Anders said:

with Ghost_Unit it was easy to train is there a Fire_unit and others?

Yea use this as a guide bro 

also for the fire use the account TrainingKyurem find a torchic level 17 or higher so u dont get killed lol then buy potions incase u need to use them in the pokemarket and then evolve him to blaziken mega and then just train.... there, hopefully this helps u out (: 

Edited by DannyV
  • Upvote 1

sorry.... 1 more question , when i use heals it says the heals had no effect.. why?

Idk honestly the only heal I use is full heal it works for everything burns,when my pokemon is poisoned,or asleep, or paralyzed just use that heal I know it's a lil expensive but it works bro there's a specific heal potion for everything but I just use full heal potion 

it says i can only catch that pokemon at night? how do i know when it's night in the game? lol

Look on the side where it says pokedex, members, and options on the left side of the screen and then it give u the option to change it to night bro and ur set another great pokemon is blaziken mega its fighting and fire very effective bro (: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DannyV said:
2 hours ago, Nick D C Anders said:

what are the best pokemons you can get when you first join? can't obtain any legends yet  also who should i battle to grind for money 

with Ghost_Unit it was easy to train is there a Fire_unit and others?

1 hour ago, DannyV said:

Dark Sableye mega change one of its moves to punishment and youll be good.... to make money battle against Ghost_Unit with the sableye trust me or any ghost pokenon battle against that account many times you will make monwy fast and get ur pokwmons exp fast :)which u can find on ghost/pshychic map 

it says i can only catch that pokemon at night? how do i know when it's night in the game? lol

6 hours ago, DannyV said:
6 hours ago, Nick D C Anders said:

sorry.... 1 more question , when i use heals it says the heals had no effect.. why?

1 hour ago, DannyV said:

Idk honestly the only heal I use is full heal it works for everything burns,when my pokemon is poisoned,or asleep, or paralyzed just use that heal I know it's a lil expensive but it works bro there's a specific heal potion for everything but I just use full heal potion 

ya i used full heal 2 times and it kept saying it wasn't affective lol