Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
demonstriker

Uniques Pokemon Hunting (103 jobs done)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, demonstriker said:

In uft.

You're leaving :(

I wanted you to have the Unique Legend (as payment) for yourself. But, just as a Token of Thanks, I'll offer you something. Do check. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

You're leaving :(

I wanted you to have the Unique Legend (as payment) for yourself. But, just as a Token of Thanks, I'll offer you something. Do check. :)

I think u should pay 1, they all going to others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, demonstriker said:

I think u should pay 1, they all going to others

A token of thanks. :)

Accept 'em and do whatever you want with 'em. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark Thompson said:

A token of thanks. :)

Accept 'em and do whatever you want with 'em. :)

Thnx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-22 at 2:28 PM, demonstriker said:

Shiny Eeveedone!

          bro i will put the legendary them you trade me

 

 

 

Edited by HyTecks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

put the shiny eevee for trade then i put the two legends

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jazk21 said:

i want amura

Its fossils....so it cant be hunt u can get it by battling in side Q.

 

On 11/30/2017 at 8:56 PM, Red_Viper said:

Plz find Shiny Tapu Finifor 2 or 3 unique legys (btw this is shiny not normal)

Is that thing is unique legend:|??seeing it first time in my entire life 

 

On 11/29/2017 at 8:28 PM, dropthat said:

https://paste.ee/p/nXJ0e

Choose an easy 5 and tell me your rate for it...

Come to discord....

Edited by Fire Blaze
..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a shiny pikachu Jedi for rotom and phone can put shiny pikachu church one trade and I offer wat your username mine is projedigaming21

Edited by Projedigaming21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you do primals? If yes, then a unique (prefer shiny) Groudon (Primal).
Also, a uinque (prefer shiny) Tapu legendary as well, doesn't matter what Tapu legendary it is, as long as it is one of them.
Will offer 3 unique legendaries for the Tapu, and 3 for the Groudon (Primal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zamir said:

Can you do primals? If yes, then a unique (prefer shiny) Groudon (Primal).
Also, a uinque (prefer shiny) Tapu legendary as well, doesn't matter what Tapu legendary it is, as long as it is one of them.
Will offer 3 unique legendaries for the Tapu, and 3 for the Groudon (Primal).

K bro,I will hunt tapu....for 4 unique legends

Sorry for primal.. its rates r low..:(

8 hours ago, Projedigaming21 said:

I want a shiny pikachu Jedi for rotom and phone can put shiny pikachu church one trade and I offer wat your username mine is projedigaming21

Jedi is an event poke....only available during event.

 

20 hours ago, HyTecks said:

How much shinyes i need for a legend?

 

Bro I cant able to understand what u saying...

U need shinies non legends??

Edited by Fire Blaze
..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fire Blaze said:

Offer??? 

Shadow Suicune

or Shiny Diancie

 

want Female normal Clefairy

Edited by Perona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BigBird322 said:

I'm needing a shiny gastly, shiny and dark sableye. What would be your cost? 

Rates for these r... 1unique =2 norm legend or unique leggy....

57 minutes ago, Perona said:

Shadow Suicune

or Shiny Diancie

 

want Female normal Clefairy

Shiny Diancie...I need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fire Blaze said:

Rates for these r... 1unique =2 norm legend or unique leggy....

Shiny Diancie...I need

Dark larvesta, shiny litwick, lv 100 dark red florges, dark bergmite, metallic wishiwashi school, dark houndour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×