Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

God's Awesome Trades

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

just wanted to ask what the hell is a santachu? 

It's basically Pikachu (Christmas)It took me forever to figure out but I remember Caterpie (Christmas)were called Santapies in V2 also! The Santa being Christmas and then the last 3 letters of the pokemon like "chu" or "pie" :) 

On 28.08.2016 at 15:29, GodsWithin said:

It's basically Pikachu (Christmas)It took me forever to figure out but I remember Caterpie (Christmas)were called Santapies in V2 also! The Santa being Christmas and then the last 3 letters of the pokemon like "chu" or "pie" :) 

well that is the most stupid name i have ever witnessed my whole life. Lmao thanks for answering :D

On 8/24/2016 at 7:48 PM, GodsWithin said:

Fite meh, You'll have to bring out the Banhammer U ;)

Events or EXP, What can you offer?

What Pokemon has 3 Mil?

Can you change the Cobalion? I'm not a fan of Cobalions haha. 

I already have too many Shiny Pidgeys cause of the event so change it to another Shiny Pokemon please.  (Preferably a Shiny Starter)

Please change the Zekrom too as I got one from a deal yesterday!

Offer Shadow Treecko on Shadow Flabebe (Blue), UFT on GodsTrading :) 

Shiny Arceus is worth as much as a Shiny Groudon for me so no thanks 

ok so my shiny groudon for shiny arceus ?

On 8/30/2016 at 9:03 AM, Konuralp Özyılmaz said:

@GodsWithin Hey, my  Dark Latios (Mega)+  Mystic Diancie (Mega)Shadow Victini+Dark Zapdos FOR your Shadow Pikachu (Jedi)?

No thanks, The Unique Jedi is worth more

9 hours ago, AndreReturns said:

ok so my shiny groudon for shiny arceus ?

Deal! Where to offer?

5 hours ago, lolensaken said:

Your Shiny Beldum for my Shadow Ditto?

Do you have any other Shadow or Shiny Uniques that I can pick from?

1 hour ago, lezickh said:

Can i get these  Shiny PalkiaShiny Dialga  Mystic RayquazaMetallic Palkia  for some exp?

Idk which pokemon u want the exp but u can check the ign: Lezickh2  theres only around 100 pokemons there so its easy for u to find which pokemon u want, most of them have 1m, 500k or 250k exp

I want EXP on 1 poke for most of them but I can give you Metallic Palkiafor 600K?

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I want EXP on 1 poke for most of them but I can give you Metallic Palkiafor 600K?

ok then I don't have 1 pokemon with very high exp for all of them, but I have some 1M and 500k on that acccount,  ill just get the  Shiny Dialga  for 1M and  Metallic Palkia  for 500k, just pick whatever pokemon u want then ill offer it