Pokémon Vortex
Ape-X

Ape-X's Super Trade Shop [ALWAYS UPDATING]

On 11.09.2016 at 16:58, seth1129400 said:

ape-x u might have ur own rates as everyone has their own rates , but i assure u that those 6 waters equal to 2 donations + some good event poke , just telling :) 

I mean he asked 190m for a donation,so he is either a member of team rocket  or incredibly weird at rates :D

Edited by soulweeper616

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

ape-x u might have ur own rates as everyone has their own rates , but i assure u that those 6 waters equal to 2 donations + some good event poke , just telling :) 

Fair enough, but i highly disagree :) thanks thougj

• Upvote 1

lol , looks like he is team rocket member xD ( no offense ape-x )  

First of all i didnt ask him for anything, i clearly stated some trades i had recently made for a donation, and if you dont mind could you take your convo to a PM lol

1 hour ago, Ape-X said:

Added Shadow Electric!!!!

to be honest u got some bad ass connections or u make damn good trades that someone else cannot decline or u make offers to no obs and get the best of them , cause getting a arceus unknown and now a shaodw electric, before the event , u r damn good:D

to be honest u got some bad ass connections or u make damn good trades that someone else cannot decline or u make offers to no obs and get the best of them , cause getting a arceus unknown and now a shaodw electric, before the event , u r damn good:D

Lmao thanks ;p, im just an OG

On 17.09.2016 at 20:33, seth1129400 said:

Sadly shadow electric will not be that valuable when the event comes. But yeah he is pretty good at trades :D