Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Famous

The Famous EXP Shop {Cheap Rates and Fast Service}

On 10/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, surana57 said:

can you train my Shiny%20Pikachu.gif.15 mil . i will give Mystic%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Registeel.gif

yesssssssssssssss

2 hours ago, Boya Niranjan said:

yesssssssssssssss

pichu

12 hours ago, Mr.Famous said:

@VITOL Absol (Mega)is finished and UFT on TheFame

My absol had 90K:

On 10/5/2016 at 2:04 AM, VITOL said:

offered for my Absol mega 90K exp, thanks a lot

and u said:

THE FIRST PERSON TO TRY ME OUT GETS FREE 100,000 EXP :) 

So that absol should have 190K more to be fair

9 hours ago, matadorr said:

Can you make 5 mil my Dark Skorupi   (and its not Shiny Seviperthat you wrote at the current jobs section)  for these 

CelebiDarkrownDialgaGenesectJirachiKeldeoKyogreKyuremLugiaPalkiaRegirockReshiramRotomTornadusVirizionXerneas (Active)ZekromZygarde

Sorry about the mistake, I fixed it now :) also for those legends I can only do 3.6 million sorry! Is that fine?

4 hours ago, VITOL said:

My absol had 90K:

and u said:

THE FIRST PERSON TO TRY ME OUT GETS FREE 100,000 EXP :) 

So that absol should have 190K more to be fair

Sorry about that :) Absol (Mega)done to 5,195,000. Please offer on there and thanks for using my service!

@himanshu24092002 I am training 20-25 mil per Unique Electric and 15 Mil for normal!  I heard you wanted training and I can do it so please reply.

Edited by Mr.Famous

@Fire Finished your job, Shiny Honedgeis UFT on TheFame

Please offer asap :)

Spoiler

CobalionDarkrownDialgaDialgaDiancieEnteiGenesectLandorusLatiasRegigigasRegirockReshiramTerrakionThundurusTornadusVirizionXerneas (Active)YveltalZekromZygardeDark PalkiaShadow ThundurusShiny CobalionShiny DialgaShiny Diancie

@soulweeper616 Finished your job ! Shiny Gengaris UFT on TheFame

I went roughly 100K overboard but that's cause I thought you were to recieve the free 100,000 Exp promotion but apparently it was Vitol so oops

Please offer these on it :)

Spoiler

Lugia Darkrai Darkrown Moltres Latios Reshiram Xerneas (Active) RegisteelSuicuneVictiniCobalionMewtwo  Kyogre DialgaHeatran

@matadorr I am starting your job now :)

1 hour ago, matadorr said:

good luck but it's not 3.8m it is 3.8 + 0.8 =4.6m

Oh yea that's true I forgot we were gonna do the original job in it too! Also can you please change the Dark Skorupito something else? It's very hard to train it even to level 100 and it gets easily killed. Do you have any other pokemon you want the exp to be on?

23 hours ago, Mr.Famous said:

Oh yea that's true I forgot we were gonna do the original job in it too! Also can you please change the Dark Skorupito something else? It's very hard to train it even to level 100 and it gets easily killed. Do you have any other pokemon you want the exp to be on?

then evolve it, gonna be easy

how much exp for these =  Charizard%20(Mega%20X).gifAzelf.gifDark%20Mew.gifDiancie%20(Mega).gifGroudon%20(Primal).gif it has 400,000 exp already .  so how much exp will u do on my  Shiny%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif which has 1.5 mil above exp.

or if i give u a rotom pokedex  Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif then how much will you train my rayquaza? at least it has to be 30 million.

Edited by hhh123
just just just it

11 hours ago, !sXeJ said:

How much for CresseliaArceusDarkraiDeoxysDiancieGenesectKeldeoKyuremLugiaMetallic CobalionMetallic TerrakionRegisteelRotomShadow TerrakionYveltal?

I can train 4.5 million for that :) If that works for you please offer up on the ShinxUFT on TheFame :) 

4 hours ago, hhh123 said:

how much exp for these =  Charizard%20(Mega%20X).gifAzelf.gifDark%20Mew.gifDiancie%20(Mega).gifGroudon%20(Primal).gif it has 400,000 exp already .  so how much exp will u do on my  Shiny%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif which has 1.5 mil above exp.

or if i give u a rotom pokedex  Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif then how much will you train my rayquaza? at least it has to be 30 million.

Hey! I can train 30 million for the Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif+ another 5 million for the Groudon%20(Primal).gif! In total I can train 35 mil on a poke for Rotom (Pokedex)Groudon%20(Primal).gifIf this is alright with you, please offer the poke you want to be trained on the HappinyUFT on TheFame :) thanks 

1 hour ago, hhh123 said:

sorry but i will just give u rotom dex okay train my ray to 30 mil

Ok :) I accepted the offer and I will start on it right now :) It will be trained to 31.5 mil :)

59 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

offered , mr famous now train my rayquaza please

Ok I am starting now 

1 hour ago, bilal.anwar said:

hello, can you train my Shiny lugia to 5 mil for 4 unique and 6 normal legends?

Deal! Offer up on Trapinchon TheFame and I will start on your poke too! You can offer random legends but please no zapdos at all :sigh: